Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is how TDK ends (ironically, it parallels with the end of BB) -

Gordon: 'There's been a series of jewel robberies....'

Batman: 'Stop right there, Jim. The Joker has killed the Mayor, Commisioner Loeb, Rachel Dawes, blown up a hospital and two barges, and while we now have him locked up, the DA has been scarred and gone nuts, killing all the gangsters around, and is still missing. And with all that going on, you want me to track down a jewel thief? Shove it up your a$$, Jim.'

Gordon:'... I was only asking.'

Batman: 'And you never will again.'

That reads like it's a Family Guy Episode mirroring Batman, I can see Peter as Gordon "I'm just sayin'" and Stewie as Batman :lol

More new dialogue (this time with pics! :)) -

gordoncareu6.jpg

So does Bats save her?

I'm thinking yeah...

Did you see Bat's eyes when he dropped her? Dude's freaked!! "Oh ^^^^! No he just didn't!"

I think she will die, it's the perfect story arc for things.

Interestingly, did you see he's in the Tumbler in the TDK suit. I'm sure most of the film he's in it with the Begins suit, but he does take at least one ride in the new suit.

I think she will die, it's the perfect story arc for things.

Interestingly, did you see he's in the Tumbler in the TDK suit. I'm sure most of the film he's in it with the Begins suit, but he does take at least one ride in the new suit.

Yeah, that scene looks bloody incredible. He rocked the hell out of that truck - Drove right under it!!!

I just love how Bat's deep/intimidating voice and tone doesn't provoke Joker in the least bit. He drops her without any remorse or second thought whatsoever! So cold.

There was another TV spot before Letterman, tonight. Bat's says something like "I was meant to inspire the truth, not madness!" Pretty cool stuff!

I'm sure that one will leak soon, as well!

"Ooo! Very Poor Choice of Words!" I loved that line. I also think his expression in this area is very similar to the Hot Toys sculpt. It was the first thing that popped into my mind anyway.

I just love that game of Chicken. Both are too stubborn to quit! :lol

And that last shot with the elevator, is that the Joker? Its that long coat that is making me think it is, but I know Alfred has a long coat during the "endure" line so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
And that last shot with the elevator, is that the Joker? Its that long coat that is making me think it is, but I know Alfred has a long coat during the "endure" line so I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure it's Alfred. The marketing team gets credit for even hinting that Joker somehow gets inside the "batcave," whether it be true or not.

"Ooo! Very Poor Choice of Words!" I loved that line. I also think his expression in this area is very similar to the Hot Toys sculpt. It was the first thing that popped into my mind anyway.

Had the same thought, as I watched it, his face at one point screamed the Hot Toys sculpt, I was like hey, looks like they did a pretty good job indeed.

Joker's definitely going to be the Jack Sparrow of the Batman world, no one portrait can totally represent the character. I think I'll get Les' head as an alternate, not a replacement.

Had the same thought, as I watched it, his face at one point screamed the Hot Toys sculpt, I was like hey, looks like they did a pretty good job indeed.

Joker's definitely going to be the Jack Sparrow of the Batman world, no one portrait can totally represent the character. I think I'll get Les' head as an alternate, not a replacement.

That is my plan as well. Les and Josh heads as alternates.

Back