Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was an awesome shot. Kinda gross when it finally blows. Looks like they got out of harm's way (except for that one uniformed cop to the left) -

byebyefh4.jpg

Maroni and driver (I'm guessing Dent is waiting for them in the car...very stealth-like of him) -

jk1bs2.jpg

Oh yeah...

I forgot which thread I was in! LOL :)

Can't be too careful though.

Not at all, it's good that your cautious, just figured I'd throw it out there, say what you want in here, ^^^^ ^^^^ piss damn ^^^^ hell ^^^^^....(lil George Carlin reference for fun).

Must be like night vision o something to enhance the suit.

Check out TV Spot 12-14 also from that same guy, some really cool stuff in those.

I love the reveal shot of the interrogaton scene.

13.jpg

They have a cowl at WM with the sonar lenses. I want to wear it when I drive at night. :lol

I think it's badass.

0002708457317_500X500.jpg

Last edited:
matteltdkbasictwofacebj6.jpg

Pretty sure it's fake (hence the card and bubble do not match the figure), but nonetheless, this is probably what we will get, in terms of Harvey Two-Face.

He better come with a gun. One thing I don't like about the MM figures is the lack of accessories.

matteltdkbasictwofacebj6.jpg

Pretty sure it's fake (hence the card and bubble do not match the figure), but nonetheless, this is probably what we will get, in terms of Harvey Two-Face.

It might be real. Many times, a production mockup uses packaging from other figures.

Although usually the packaging is pre-existing from another figure with that figure's name on it. The fact that "Two-Face" is on there makes me think it could be a Photoshopped fake. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Last edited:
Back