Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be real. Many times, a production mockup uses packaging from other figures. Although usually the packaging is pre-existing from another figure with that figure's name on it. The fact that "Two-Face" is on there makes me think it was Photoshopped.

The real PS giveaway is the blister, it's got the arm slots of Batman, Two-Face couldn't fit int he blister that way.

However, I'm sure the figure itself is legit. I wonder how close to reality that purple is. He looks purplish int he small bits we've seen, but I think that's an overall charring effect. Probably going to touch up paint TF as well when I get him.

The real PS giveaway is the blister, it's got the arm slots of Batman, Two-Face couldn't fit int he blister that way.

I don't know about that. Batman's arms and his blister mold are undoubtedly larger and wider than Two-Face. While Two-Face would slip into the blister perfectly, it could just be that the blister is large enough for Two-Face to be dropped in with plenty of room to spare.

This could also be the "kid-friendly," non-MM version, which is less realistic (hence the purple-ish-ness).

I'm leaning towards it's the MM Two-Face, it looks pretty realistic and well sculpted like the MMs, the kid-friendly Joker is almost a cartoon compared to the MM, this Two-Face has a realistic look.

Regardless, I'll get him because he's cool and cheap but what I'm really waiting for is Hot Toys.

I'm leaning towards it's the MM Two-Face, it looks pretty realistic and well sculpted like the MMs, the kid-friendly Joker is almost a cartoon compared to the MM, this Two-Face has a realistic look.

Regardless, I'll get him because he's cool and cheap but what I'm really waiting for is Hot Toys.

I have a pretty damn good feeling Hot Toys will give us proto's of both a Two Face and maybe a second Joker right after the 18th. :cool:

I have a pretty damn good feeling Hot Toys will give us proto's of both a Two Face and maybe a second Joker right after the 18th. :cool:

They seem to work in 3's with their figures. I'm thinking wave 3 of TDK will be Two-Face, Bruce Wayne and Gordon, likely in SWAT gear or whatever it is he's wearing in the trailers, not a suit basically, gives them a chance to shine their military gear and such.

They seem to work in 3's with their figures. I'm thinking wave 3 of TDK will be Two-Face, Bruce Wayne and Gordon, likely in SWAT gear or whatever it is he's wearing in the trailers, not a suit basically, gives them a chance to shine their military gear and such.

Probably. I mean I don't ever remember Hot Toys coming out mentioning making many figures of one line before. I think they mentioned something a little while back, before any proto's, saying something like they will be making plenty of items from TDK.

Hey, if they made a Trautman i'm sure they will have the wit to produce a Gordon, maybe an Alfred, Scarecrow. Hot Toys is starting to dent my wallet, i'm starting to have mad flashbacks of my Hockey card collecting days, now THAT was expensive!

Hot Toys :rock

Well, the words of Hot Toys was clear the shelf space, now that we've seen the Batpod and Tumbler, the likelihood of a slew of figures is a bit lower than before. It's not impossible, but certainly the two vehicles alone will take up the shelf space they were speaking like. I think Two-Face and Bruce Wayne in a suit are guarantees, after that, not sure what else has high probability, Joker v2 just because there's more money to make I'm sure, but not because it's needed.

Well, the words of Hot Toys was clear the shelf space, now that we've seen the Batpod and Tumbler, the likelihood of a slew of figures is a bit lower than before. It's not impossible, but certainly the two vehicles alone will take up the shelf space they were speaking like. I think Two-Face and Bruce Wayne in a suit are guarantees, after that, not sure what else has high probability, Joker v2 just because there's more money to make I'm sure, but not because it's needed.

Oh o.k. I really couldn't remember what they had mentioned. I agree, we will most likely see and two face and more than likely Bruce Wayne too. I would easily pass on a Bruce though, with the bonus head sculpts we could easily make something just as good IMO.

Oh o.k. I really couldn't remember what they had mentioned. I agree, we will most likely see and two face and more than likely Bruce Wayne too. I would easily pass on a Bruce though, with the bonus head sculpts we could easily make something just as good IMO.

Well, here's my take on a good Bruce Wayne. So far, Andy Bergholtz's Bale head is the best for a Bruce Wayne figure, though not everyone got their hands on one. The 2 heads with the Batman figures could each work, but, the hair isn't really done as Bruce, it's slicked back like he took of the cowl, which is good because it fits better for how it's used. If HT makes a Wayne, it should have hair that's like it is when he's out and about as Bruce. I hope HT does Wayne figure as it makes my life easier getting a body for my Andy B. head, and also I'll have all the Hot Toys heads for lots of photographic possibilities.

So, since this may be considered spoiler to some, I'll say it here. Nice to see in the HBO special tonight that Eric Roberts will be a fairly seen actor in this movie, I figured it might be some small background thing but I think he'll have at least Falconi level time in here.

Yeah. He's the new Falconi. Except he does a lot more damage than Falconi did in BB.

So, guys...

Super spoilers...

Joker lives.

Two-Face bites the dust. That's right. No Two-Face for #3.

This has really affected me, to the point that I'm wondering if they should even make a third. No Two-Face. Heath's left us. Like Christian has said in so many interviews, how do we make a third one better than TDK?

So, guys...

Super spoilers...

Joker lives.

Two-Face bites the dust. That's right. No Two-Face for #3.

This has really affected me, to the point that I'm wondering if they should even make a third. No Two-Face. Heath's left us. Like Christian has said in so many interviews, how do we make a third one better than TDK?

That can't be true, the Two-Face part anyway, how can they create a character and kill him off before he's had a chance to shine.

That can't be true, the Two-Face part anyway, how can they create a character and kill him off before he's had a chance to shine.

Two-Face goes after Gordon's family (thinking Gordon is partly responsible for Rachel and his scarred body). Batman intervenes as Two-Face is about to kill Gordon's wife and son. Two-Face ends up falling off a building and dying.

It's been confirmed through several reviews of the movie.

Trust me, I found it hard to believe, too, Sean. I've been thinking about it since I found out.

Here it is -

All of this follows the chase scene between Batman and Joker

-There is a chase scene involving the Bat mobile and the Joker in a semi-truck. The Batpod emerges from the Tumbler, and Batman uses it for at least part of the chase.

- Officer Berg (Matt Shallenberger) tries to kill the Joker, after his wife is killed in the hospital explosion, but is stopped by Gordon.
Dent, now scarred, confronts Maroni. He flips his coin to determine whether to kill Maroni or not. The flip determines that Maroni will live for the time being, but his driver is not so lucky. Maroni is later killed, as his limo now has no driver. Dent also makes an appearance at a bar where he confronts Detective Wuertz (Ron Dean).

-The Joker causes much chaos in Gotham, and makes a threat forcing all of Gotham to evacuate onto huge barges. The criminals are on one barge, while the many citizens of Gotham City are on the other. Joker announces that there are bombs on both barges, with the triggers for both bombs on the barges themselves. The people are the barges are timed, and must find the triggers and decide to blow up their own ship or the other ship, or both will be destroyed when the time runs out. Mush chaos ensues. Eventually, a tattooed prisoner (Tiny Lister) takes matters into his own hands and destroys the barge with the prisoners on it, sacrificing himself and the other prisoners to save the lives of other. This culminates to the final showdown between Joker and Batman.

-Batman and the Joker fight throughout the empty streets of Gotham, and eventually apprehends the Joker, hanging from the side of the building to be taken into custody by the police.

-Two Face, thinking that Gordon is partly responsible for Rachel’s death, goes after him. He kidnaps Gordon’s wife and son. He is about to flip a coin to see whether to kill or not when Batman intervenes. Two Face ends up falling off of a building, killing him.
After Harvey Two Face’s funeral, Batman takes the credit for all of Two Face’s killings. This forces the GDP after him and puts him on the run.

Well, I trust Nolan, but I actually feel a bit of negativity towards this movie now. Hopefully Two-Face will occupy a fair portion of this film then, it's a cool character design and I imagine it'll be well played, so I hope we get our money's worth.

Well, I trust Nolan, but I actually feel a bit of negativity towards this movie now. Hopefully Two-Face will occupy a fair portion of this film then, it's a cool character design and I imagine it'll be well played, so I hope we get our money's worth.

Yes, this is why there were so many reviewers saying "the last 30 minutes didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the film." Now, I understand.

Yes, this is why there were so many reviewers saying "the last 30 minutes didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the film." Now, I understand.

Well, I pretty much assumed from those reviews that the bulk of Joker's story would have come to conclusion in the first 2 hours and that the last 30 minutes was more to delve into Two-Face, but to say they were awkward does make sense; if it were setup for Batman 3 with Two-Face in it, that'd probably have won over reviewers, but if there is minimal setup and full conclusions to the character, than it may seem wasted. I'll judge for myself though, I could find it totally satisfying where a reviewer finds fault. Thankfully Two-Face is only a slightly anticipated element of this film, so this one negative doesn't taint me at all, though it does worry me if we will see a Hot Toys Two-Face or not, if he's not handled in the movie the right way they may not do him and regardless of screen time, he'd be an astonishing figure.

Back