Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it last night and I don't get how anyone could be disappointed in any facet of this film. Never before has any movie been this hyped in my head and delivered on this level. I was 110% satisfied with what I saw.

They somehow managed to give Lucius, Rachel, Harvey, Bruce, Batman and the Joker all depth... without drowning the movie while doing so (ala Spider-Man 3).

Heath's performance was astounding, his Joker was one Hell of a twisted bastard but very smart at the same time. It really was a joy to watch. It doesn't get any better than that hospital scene and the resulting explosions, that was THE JOKER. I found myself forgetting it was Heath under there, it was so well performed. While Nicholson will always hold a dear spot in my heart for his Joker, THIS Joker was the one I wanted to see the most. It was perfection.

Two Face was handled extremely well, he made me more nervous than the Joker did at times. His dedication to his form of justice was so absolute, and his pain was justified... They really nailed the transformation and tragedy of Harvey.

I could go on about how the suit performed waaay above expectations and how I loved it more than the Begins suit, or how the story twists threw me, or how much the end surprised me... But I won't.

Let's just say that there is a new favorite Comic Book movie of all time on my list, and a new top 10 movie of all time as well. I wasn't disappointed at all, in any way. Best movie of the summer, bar none. :rock

I'm in the same boat with you, Josh. (Hopefully it was the boat full of Gothamites cause I ain't wearing a jump suit). This is my favorite comic book movie and I am thinking it is the BEST movie I've ever seen! Again, I am biased though since I watched them film parts of it. The police funeral procession and the Mayor Garcetti speech were exactly like I remembered it. Just like the 21 gun salute with Heath dressed as the policeman in front.

The action was great and the 18 wheeler flip was astounding to finally see on the big screen.

And of course, like everyone says, Heath Ledger was amazing!!:banana

Its well know that that pic is a fake.

100% agree with you there!

Me too. I guess we both just have a sense of humor like him. I mean I STILL laugh at the pencil scene and the hospital scene - the two best scenes in the entire movie!

I love the Harvey Dent sticker in the hospital!! And the pencil, WOW. Everyone cracked up in my auditorium when it disappeared!

All the guys cracked up and even did the "Ooooooh". The ladies all around me cringed.

Another scene where people in my theater cheered was when Gordon came back and arrested Joker after he was about to kill Batman after the semi flip. That was frickin' sweet!

I believe now also that Two-Face at least isn't dead. Like you said, we didn't see a body and they never checked the pulse, he may still be alive.

AND, his coin landed on "HEADS" when he was flipping it for his own life. A little foreshadowing??? I think so.............

Saw the movie last night.

I can finally visit these threads without fear of spoilers.

BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER--- YEAR--- DECADE?

Let the hyperbole commence. Awesome...

I was thinking about Batman taking the rap for killing those people, and it occured to me that it will probably help him out. Joker knew he doesn't kill people, and so did Moroni. So if its getting around that Bats has decided to just off people the criminal underground will probably fear him even more. Like they needed to be any more scared of him. :lol

So that was not Scarecrow right?? He didn't seem crazy enough to me to be Scarecrow. Cause he was seriously ^^^^ed up when Bats was down with him.

Anyone have thoughts on this??!!

So that was not Scarecrow right?? He didn't seem crazy enough to me to be Scarecrow. Cause he was seriously ^^^^ed up when Bats was down with him.

Anyone have thoughts on this??!!

It was Scarecrow. When he pulled the mask off it was clearly Cillian Murphy.

Yeah, it was Scarecrow. The effects of his toxin had no long term effects on him, it seems. But I like it that way. I never have liked the completely nutty Scarecrow we sometimes get in the comics.

I like that they brought Scarecrow back for that little glimpse. It felt a bit like something that might happen in one of the comics.

Back