Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a head...starting now....we'll see how it turns out. If everyone likes it, I'll learn how to cast....okiedookie?

Ok so...I got the rough version done...hair needs to be boiled, and it needs to be repainted obviously....just grabbed some sharpies to get the overall look....

Jokerd002.jpg

Jokerd004.jpg

Jokerd003.jpg

Dark Knight tops the weekend AGAIN!:horror

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i1e343e9ca0d6f68b473d2af8b9d944fe

It is now #3(not including inflation) and catching up to Star Wars. Like I said in another thread, Titanic will probably be an "unsinkable ship" box office wise, but Batman will be a glorious second. Being the only other movie besides Titanic to gross more than $500 million at the end of its theatrical run is no small job. Way to go Mr. Nolan!:banana

Dark Knight tops the weekend AGAIN!:horror

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i1e343e9ca0d6f68b473d2af8b9d944fe

It is now #3(not including inflation) and catching up to Star Wars. Like I said in another thread, Titanic will probably be an "unsinkable ship" box office wise, but Batman will be a glorious second. Being the only other movie besides Titanic to gross more than $500 million at the end of its theatrical run is no small job. Way to go Mr. Nolan!:banana

Nice, looks like it will top Star Wars next week! :horror It is so close now to beating Titanic. I really want to see it beat it! If only we could rally up eveyrone to go and see it (yet) again.

Nice, looks like it will top Star Wars next week! :horror It is so close now to beating Titanic. I really want to see it beat it! If only we could rally up eveyrone to go and see it (yet) again.

Deep down I do want to see it top Titanic, but I did add the 'probably' in. Who knows, by the end of the summer I'll end up wrong and Dark Knight will top all!!!

Warner Bros. is projecting 520 million... I hope they're wrong and does top Titanic. I've seen it 7 times.... yeah I know its a problem

I'd like to see TDK knock off Titanic as well. But, it's a longshot.

I'm just glad this movie is doing so well. Heath Ledger's Joker is one of my favorite movie characters of all time.

I'm gonna try to make it for a 3rd viewing myself. Hopefully, at IMAX again.

I'd like to see TDK knock off Titanic as well. But, it's a longshot.

I'm just glad this movie is doing so well. Heath Ledger's Joker is one of my favorite movie characters of all time.

I'm gonna try to make it for a 3rd viewing myself. Hopefully, at IMAX again.

Yeah, see it in IMAX again! Much better visually and helps add a few more $$ to the box office take-in :lol

I've seen it twice in IMAX and twice in a standard theater, and there is just no comparison. IMAX is the way to see this film at its best! :rock

I hate Titanic and was pissed when it bumped Star Wars. Since Star Wars can't get it back, at least let the Bat take it!

Just saw it for the sixth time, and somehow it remained just as powerful of an experience as it ever was!!! Maybe even more so!!!

I too would love to see it beat Titanic, and if it weren't for Clone Wars next weekend, I think it would be possible. However, I think Star Wars will knock too much wind out of TDK's sails.

Still...I hope I'm wrong. The Bat should top all!!!

I've only seen TDK once but I think I will make an effort to go see it again soon as I don't want to have to wait to see it on DVD or Blue-Ray

TDK has officially moved into third place all time and is only 20 million behind Star Wars. There is little doubt that it will pass Star Wars for second place by this time next week. Just blows my mind.

I can't stop thinking about this f'n movie. It is that good. I saw it a week ago for the second time and I already want to see it again. I wish I owned this movie on BR already so I could watch it whenever the hell I felt like it

My wife and I would both like to see it a second time, and hopefully we can catch it at the IMAX before it gets replaced by that 3-D movie about bugs that want to fly to the moon.

Back