Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0052201bb4.jpg

Hehe. I've Photoshopped that Chicago pic before, could never figure out what to do with it....pretty cool.

If the Riddler was the villain in the third film, I hope his outfit would be kept in the real world- Nolan sense. I don't want to see a bunch of question marks all over some one piece spandex- a la Jim Carrey. Someone mentioned Johnny Depp which would be cool. How about Kevin Spacey? He always seems to play the smartest guy in all his movies and he certainly could play a dark character.

I think Guy Pearse would make an AWESOME Riddler. And he's worked with Nolan before.

If the Riddler was the villain in the third film, I hope his outfit would be kept in the real world- Nolan sense. I don't want to see a bunch of question marks all over some one piece spandex- a la Jim Carrey. Someone mentioned Johnny Depp which would be cool. How about Kevin Spacey? He always seems to play the smartest guy in all his movies and he certainly could play a dark character.

Spacey :rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8JmN_-oudY

Don't know if these have been posted before, but:

Joker themed Nike sneakers.
oc-jokersneakers1.jpg

oc-jokersneakers2.jpg

Rest of the pics here.

Cool? Maybe. Tacky? Probably. Can't speak for taste...

Seeing it in IMAX Tonight, exactly one Month from last seeing it on Opening day..

I'm in it for the visuals though this time... I don't think I'll change how I felt about it... but it'll be interesting...

Well they may already have a Riddler.

The guy that was trying to blackmail Wayne, Coleman Reese.

Mr Reese

mystery

Pop quiz--which one of these high profile actors will not be seeing their name receive star billing before the title atop the poster for Nolan's third Batman film?

1. Christian Bale
2. Michael Caine
3. Gary Oldman
4. Morgan Freeman
5. Joshua Harto

I'd just say skip Riddler, bring in Hugo Strange. Ben Kingsley would be perfect.

I agree. After knocking heavy-hitters like Ra's Al Ghul, Scarecrow, Joker, and Two-Face out of the park (the last three have been featured in at least two live-action films,) I would much rather see villains who haven't been featured on film before.

The problem with this film is it HAS to top the Dark Knight, which is practically impossible. So it also needs a villian (or villians) to top the Joker, which is impossible. So any z-list Batman villians that haven't been done won't work. Black Mask is the only new villian I could see actually working in Nolan's universe, and then probably just as a minor villian and not THE villian.

The problem with this film is it HAS to top the Dark Knight, which is practically impossible. So it also needs a villian (or villians) to top the Joker, which is impossible. So any z-list Batman villians that haven't been done won't work. Black Mask is the only new villian I could see actually working in Nolan's universe, and then probably just as a minor villian and not THE villian.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say. How are you going to top this film? I mean, Nolan had Joker AND Two-Face in the same film. Mmmmmm.

The only reason I see Black Mask working as THE villain is because of the character's history. Black Mask has less to do with Batman and more to do with Bruce Wayne. He has the vendetta with Wayne for the downfall of his entire world, it'd be a nice opposite polar experience compared to the Joker's focus on Batman.

It'd be neat to see Scarecrow show up yet again as kind of a running cameo and looking at the "real world" takes that have been written characters like Killer Croc (if the real world application was taken) or any other goon could make their entrance as Black Mask's answer to Batman...hired muscle which would make him a minimal role like Two-Face was in this one.

Back