Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Got my shipping notice :rock estimated delivery Mon 13th :yess: :yess: :yess:

Dude, its nuts...I couldnt get to sleep last night at all because of all the scratching. I went to take a shower which helped a bit, but my face is still itching like crazy...mostly around my eyes :gah:

I shouldnt have to go through this for a dam statue!

Chris
Hmmm. SS could be liable here. They told you to destroy it without providing the proper safety method of dealing with fiberglass. Perhaps you deserve a free statue for your suffering.
by goth, you mean lame right? :wink1:
:exactly:
I'm gonna be cool like all the other kids :yess:
I wouldn't go THAT far. :wink1:

:lol it's a start. Man im soo pumped to get this!

I dont know if its an allergic reaction, I know that when fiberglass particles get into or on your skin you itch because it actually enters your skin. But if it doesnt stop I may look into what you suggested.

Hope it gets better soon.

Pics of rulk, grey and normal together please :D
Just send the gray Hulk back for touch up and shading. I will have it back this Friday with the repaint green Hulk with different head. I will post pictures then. Stay tune.

Hmmm. SS could be liable here. They told you to destroy it without providing the proper safety method of dealing with fiberglass. Perhaps you deserve a free statue for your suffering.

i would sue...for real:lecture

:lol...I dont know guys. Seems a bit extreme, after all they were never made to be broken open. Still though, I'd probably spend more money taking them to court than making anything out of it.

Chris

actually in the email they send out they are very specific on how to destroy the statue:

Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

Just send the gray Hulk back for touch up and shading. I will have it back this Friday with the repaint green Hulk with different head. I will post pictures then. Stay tune.

hi, greatwall
im thinking of doing the same thing to my second hulk, what did you pay to get that repainted and the new hair?...i just wanted to know because i dont want to get over charge..

thanks

yeah the pieces i've had to destroy, and there's been a few, i've got some heavy duty plastic garbage compactor bags that i just place the statue in and then i drop it a couple of times.

Back