Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Just ordered a second Ex. If I don't get a Hulk PF soon, I'll die happy with these two.

MADness!!!!!!!!

Just send the gray Hulk back for touch up and shading. I will have it back this Friday with the repaint green Hulk with different head. I will post pictures then. Stay tune.

is it a head off of another statue, or a completely newly sculpted head??

2hi4a6h.jpg

9h2ip0.jpg

2dqkfia.jpg

1zowb45.jpg

5a1fv5.jpg

vos974.jpg

Looking good GW!:hi5: I can't wait to see the red, grey, and green Hulk pieces in a pic together. :yess:

OK. I have officially fallen in LOVE with this statue of the HULK! It always takes me a couple of days to adjust to a new piece one way or the other. I always get a smile when I first take them out of the box and i really like them but then I am usually let down a bit. I think it's because I see all the In Hand photos and it ruins the surprise a little bit, but I have to look:)!!!

Anyways I usually try not to look at the new piece too much for a few days after I get it. I then return to it and see how I feel. This Statue is Perfect!!!! Sure i could do with a darker green but the way it looks now it looks just like the art. In fact from a distance it looks like photo art and not a statue. I love the Face on this guy and I really don't think I would have the hair any other way.

This is a MUST HAVE for any Hulk/Marvel fan!!!

OK. I have officially fallen in LOVE with this statue of the HULK! It always takes me a couple of days to adjust to a new piece one way or the other. I always get a smile when I first take them out of the box and i really like them but then I am usually let down a bit. I think it's because I see all the In Hand photos and it ruins the surprise a little bit, but I have to look:)!!!

Anyways I usually try not to look at the new piece too much for a few days after I get it. I then return to it and see how I feel. This Statue is Perfect!!!! Sure i could do with a darker green but the way it looks now it looks just like the art. In fact from a distance it looks like photo art and not a statue. I love the Face on this guy and I really don't think I would have the hair any other way.

This is a MUST HAVE for any Hulk/Marvel fan!!!

:exactly::goodpost: I agree 100%. Awesome, awesome statue. I like it more and more.

Just send the gray Hulk back for touch up and shading. I will have it back this Friday with the repaint green Hulk with different head. I will post pictures then. Stay tune.

Excellent :rock can't wait to see those pics and the finished grey :hi5:

Last edited:

Has there been any mention of what SS plans to do about the "sidhesow" baseplate? I emailed Inthia at CS last week but never got a reply.

:lol...I dont know guys. Seems a bit extreme, after all they were never made to be broken open. Still though, I'd probably spend more money taking them to court than making anything out of it.

Chris
I was sorta kiddin'. Also, I only assumed they didn't send instructions for destruction. Did you receive the instructions below? If so, you have only yourself to blame for not following them. Keep on scratchin', brother! :D :wink1:
actually in the email they send out they are very specific on how to destroy the statue:
Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

Has there been any mention of what SS plans to do about the "sidhesow" baseplate? I emailed Inthia at CS last week but never got a reply.
I think they're just doing their best to pretend that never happened, t.

probably nothing, since i don't think to many are that worried about it.

I realize I don't speak for everyone, but I could care less about a slight spelling error on the bottom base of a statue...

I realize I don't speak for everyone, but I could care less about a slight spelling error on the bottom base of a statue...
You could care less? How much less? :D
I could probably care less, but not very much. I just think it's funny. Of all the things SS occasionally screws up with bad packaging, sloppy paint, googly eyes, etc. that they even screw up on spelling the name of their own company! :rotfl

chokinChicken.gif

:lol :lol
I think someone said something about a sticker?

Awesome! My hulk is passing through INDIANAPOLIS! :rock

Back