Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

2rpwent.jpg

The hair on the grey hulk and Rulk are slightly different. Is that intentional? I prefer Rulk's hair a little more. Great custom Grey Hulk and Red Hulk, but I still like my Green Hulk comiquette the way it is! :rock

:wave :hi5: :yess:
Monday can't come soon enough!

SS just got back to me on my replacment....7-10 business days before it ships. A month wait time for a replacment :slap

Chris

I am so glad I ordered it last night, and it has sold out this morning.

The best thing is, I used all my 5600 reward points towards this. I only paid about $90 plus shipping for it! Real deal!!!

The best thing is, I used all my 5600 reward points towards this. I only paid about $90 plus shipping for it! Real deal!!!

Congrats thats awesome!

SS just got back to me on my replacment....7-10 business days before it ships. A month wait time for a replacment :slap

Chris

Man that sucks! Ive my fingers crossed you'll get a good one this time :D

The hair on the grey hulk and Rulk are slightly different. Is that intentional? I prefer Rulk's hair a little more. Great custom Grey Hulk and Red Hulk, but I still like my Green Hulk comiquette the way it is! :rock
I never have any problem with the original Hulk. Since i have 6 of them, i try to convert them with different hair and color for comparision.

6 :horror if only I could do that :monkey2

I never have any problem with the original Hulk. Since i have 6 of them, i try to convert them with different hair and color for comparision.

Wow! :horror:horror:horror

How did you manage 6? SS limits one per customer. Unless you use 6 different aliases and addresses. :monkey3
Are you Jason Bourne?:panic:

Why 6?

1 red
1 grey
1 green
1 darker green?

Maybe 2 more custom jobs?
1 red, 1 gray, 1 repaint green with different hair and the rest gonna leave it the way it is.

I should have the green back tomorrow and will post pictures of 4 of them together. Stay tune

Back