<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Luke in hand is very impressive, the fabric is so thin and look really good with the slim body unlike the proto. Jack still win on the sculpt because is HT's prime. I took a close up shot on Jack yesterday and the texture is sick. :panic::panic::panic:

Indy? What Indy? DX05 never exist. Always stay in the box and never display wtf :panic::panic::panic:

Can we see a pic with Luke's head on the Stormtrooper, OMG?

Dont even try, first the ball joint on the neck wont fit, second, the black outfit will stain the sculpt :panic::panic::panic:

Luke in hand is very impressive, the fabric is so thin and look really good with the slim body unlike the proto.

And there disappears the last argument of the naysayers!

Your photos of this figure, added to others already posted, show a product way beyond my initial expectations. Though I think Jack Sparrow will have more shelf presence, due to the more elaborate outfit, hair and expressions.

But Jack wasn't in TESB, so he loses on the count!

Luke in hand is very impressive, the fabric is so thin and look really good with the slim body unlike the proto. Jack still win on the sculpt because is HT's prime. I took a close up shot on Jack yesterday and the texture is sick.
Indy? What Indy? DX05 never exist. Always stay in the box and never display wtf :panic::panic::panic:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Luke in hand is very impressive, :

More impressive than 89 Joker?

Because I am on the fence with this figure I am trying to get a idea of how impressed I will be once I get it in hand.

Will I be less impressed than I was with Sparrow or 89 Joker (with these two I was never on the fence)

More impressive than 89 Joker?

Because I am on the fence with this figure I am trying to get a idea of how impressed I will be once I get it in hand.

Will I be less impressed than I was with Sparrow or 89 Joker (with these two I was never on the fence)

Both the Jack and 89 Joker are two of the best HT have done so far. And they have the "awe" about them becuase of the costumes they wear. They definitely have more of a shelf pressence imo.

I dont think the same "awe" will come from Lukes costume, since I feel its more plain, but instead its the character and film it represents that makes it a draw for me. That and I think the head sculpt is one of their best so far too.

Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review <>

My original Kenner Falcon and Stormtroopers turned yellow from my parents and grandparents smoking in the house. :(

Wow. Mine's still white. Imagine how your lungs look! :O

Luke will be less impressive if you dont know how to pose, these 2 sucker is really hard to pose, harder than DX12 :panic::panic::panic:

Luke looks awesome next to Cpt. Jack.:panic::panic::panic:

Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review <>

What? Why? Did yours? Do you smoke? Did you pee on it?

No I don't have any Star Wars 1:6ths. I was just wondering does the high-end stuff suffer from the same yellowing and colour fading that you get on the Kenner/Hasbro figures.

Luke will be less impressive if you dont know how to pose, these 2 sucker is really hard to pose, harder than DX12 :panic::panic::panic:

Thanks OMG for your answers. I think I am starting to see why I am on the fence. Sparrow and 89 Joker have a character presence and "Awe" to them due to their costumes.

Luke is more of a representation of a movie we all love. Nothing exciting about his clothing but it is "Luke" from ESB.

Now does that justify the $300 price tag??

Thanks OMG for your answers. I think I am starting to see why I am on the fence. Sparrow and 89 Joker have a character presence and "Awe" to them due to their costumes.

Luke is more of a representation of a movie we all love. Nothing exciting about his clothing but it is "Luke" from ESB.

Now does that justify the $300 price tag??

You mean the enormous weathervane that lights up and hangs from the ceiling or wall PLUS the fact that you are getting TWO figures isn't justification for spending $300?!:cuckoo:

Back