<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Avengers - Black Widow - OMG Photo Review <>

:blissy

Love the pics and the white background, keep up the good work! This looks great, I am not still not 100% on the hair but it is what it is. I had to throw in The Avengers and freeze a couple frames to compare the HS and IMO it looks awesome. Can't wait to have her on my shelf with the rest of the team:yess:

I dont care about likeness when it comes to doll with a pair of 34DD ~ :panic::panic::panic: and white background cost me 200USD to produce ... wtf :panic::panic::panic:

Hello sweetheart~! Lookin mighty fine :lol

no behind shot? I need to see if theres a difference with the *** shot HT teaser :lol

Here's two from elljay... not exactly behind... but a side-views
8430729931_9a57a4a3d9_b.jpg

8430728923_d63396f716_b.jpg

PE's....
535584_500243403347326_211338067_n.jpg

D_I_C_K Po's
528786_479162538812408_1728387679_n.jpg

Luka's
549789_479157962146199_1609388850_n.jpg

75861_479158498812812_1177888282_n.jpg

484889_10151248229597344_42008438_n.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you again OMG! Your pics and poses are simply breath taking just like this figure! Can't wait to add her to my collection!!! :hi5: :love

Thanks for the photos! IMO, likeness not there but overall pretty good.

Excellent pics OMG and really liking the white background photos as well. This figure will join my collection, but not really liking the elbow joints. Wished they would of fixed that issue, but other than that, really liking the the figure alot.

Awesome pics from OMG! Whenever he posts pics, that usually means we're getting the figure stateside within 30 days! :clap :yess:

Last edited:

Didn't you know this is a spot on Scarlett Johansson sculpt? :cuckoo: :lol

It is indeed, actually.
In no way does this look like that botox-face that once was Kidman...

It's the whole "Thor looks like Leo DiCaprio" **** all over again...

It is indeed, actually.
In no way does this look like that botox-face that once was Kidman...

It's the whole "Thor looks like Leo DiCaprio" **** all over again...

I'm not sure it looks like Kidman but no way is this spot on imho.

:lol I've seen the pictures and yeah it's not brutal but it's not one of their best either. I think the SSC sculpt has a much better SJ likeness than this one.

:lol I've seen the pictures and yeah it's not brutal but it's not one of their best either. I think the SSC sculpt has a much better SJ likeness than this one.

If it were a sculpt of someone else I would say ''looks more like Scarjo'' but I still wouldn't say its dead-on. I dunno if its just that they've made her too skinny overall or what.

If it were a sculpt of someone else I would say ''looks more like Scarjo'' but I still wouldn't say its dead-on. I dunno if its just that they've made her too skinny overall or what.

It could be that throwing it off for me. I've been looking forward to these Avengers figures since they were announced but this one is the weakest of the bunch. :(

Back