<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers - THOR - OMG Photo Review <>

This looks awesome, but Dark World Thor will undoubtedly be more awesome. Damn you, Hot Toys.

Yep, and Thor from Avengers 2 will be even more awesomer than Thor 2. So what are you all peeps that keep drolling this stuff about I'll wait for Thor 2 Thor gonna do when HT shows the Proto for Thor from Avengers 2???

Yep, and Thor from Avengers 2 will be even more awesomer than Thor 2. So what are you all peeps that keep drolling this stuff about I'll wait for Thor 2 Thor gonna do when HT shows the Proto for Thor from Avengers 2???

I'm waiting for the Thor 3 figure :impatient:, That one will be awesome! But I might pass on it if the Avengers 3 version looks better

:rotfl:rotfl

tumblr_m42scu2MTk1rtqnlwo1_500_zpsf9637e98.gif

I'm waiting for the Thor 3 figure :impatient:, That one will be awesome! But I might pass on it if the Avengers 3 version looks better

:lol :exactly:

Keep waiting for the next version and never have a Thor figure in your collection. Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Tesseract still looks undersized compared to the one that came with Red Skull and Nick Fury, OMG can you confirm?

Good one.....:lol

As for this waiting for the next, etc, etc, etc....

Heck, I personally want a cool Thor figure now.... And NOT in 10 years when I'm over 50! :cuckoo:

I hated on this figure for a long time, but I am pleased to see that it has turned out to be a great production piece.
Congrats to those who are getting it.

Is Thor 2 coming out in 2014? What if he got more than 1 outfit ..... :panic::panic::panic:

Tesseract looks smaller than Nick Fury one :panic::panic::panic:

Can not wait to get this figure. So what is the approximate ETA for SSC getting Thor and Black Widow??

Is Thor 2 coming out in 2014? What if he got more than 1 outfit ..... :panic::panic::panic:

Tesseract looks smaller than Nick Fury one :panic::panic::panic:

Thor 2 releases in the US on November 8,2013. I think it will be released worldwide prior to that date.

It's gonna be an early birthday present, as I turn 29 :gah: two days later on 11/10. Sucks to be getting older, but it sure beats the alternative.

Hey, if you get time could we get a couple pictures of Thor and Cap side-by-side? They are my two favorite Avengers.

looks fantastic but i still don't feel the need to replace my V1

Back