<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers - THOR - OMG Photo Review <>

Thank you OMG. The figure looks amazing.

Headsculpt is off, but so was the first one...and I dont care because Ill be swapping headsculpts from time to time so that the helmet can be worn along with this suit. I also dont care for the greaves on his calves. Hopefully they can be swapped out for the first movies. Other than that, I'd say the Avengers costume is good enough to hold me over untill The Dark World. Thor 2 definately has the best boots/Greaves so far.

The likeness got MUCH better from the prototype, but still not perfect. But its at least acceptable now, where before it wasn't.

Cape looks wired. I like Thor 2's costume better though so I'll wait for that one. I'm not assembling the Avengers anyway.

Why the river about no wire?, the first Thor cape was great i thought, and it has no wire.

Thank you OMG. The figure looks amazing.

Headsculpt is off, but so was the first one...and I dont care because Ill be swapping headsculpts from time to time so that the helmet can be worn along with this suit. I also dont care for the greaves on his calves. Hopefully they can be swapped out for the first movies. Other than that, I'd say the Avengers costume is good enough to hold me over untill The Dark World. Thor 2 definately has the best boots/Greaves so far.

:dunno :dunno :cuckoo: why buy it if you know you won't keep it

Cape looks wired. I like Thor 2's costume better though so I'll wait for that one. I'm not assembling the Avengers anyway.

Same. I want a Thor for my 1/6 collection but didn't like the first figure or the blue and lack of helmet on this one.

OMG, how is the hammer arm holding up? Is the Hammer still made of metal?

:dunno :dunno :cuckoo: why buy it if you know you won't keep it

Oh I'll be keeping it. I dont collect a lot of multiples of the same character, but Thor is my favorite super hero of all time. I'll probably buy every version of him I can get.

Wow this one looks amazing! Awesome pics as well. :clap

why would you say that when the person who has the figure clearly said it's not wired :rotfl

No interest untill seeing the photos he looks a beast and the poses seal the deal.....wicked job

Back