<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers - THOR - OMG Photo Review <>

HNNGGGGGGGGGGG So beautiful. Also I love how he's taller than Cap, I saw a lot people complaining about that so its nice to see they fixed it.

Re: <> Avengers - Black Widow - OMG Photo Review <>

Noooooooooo. Why would HT change the color?

ThorHD2000_zps6937d9e2.jpg

just 2 more to go..... :yess:

HNNGGGGGGGGGGG So beautiful. Also I love how he's taller than Cap, I saw a lot people complaining about that so its nice to see they fixed it.

:exactly: the avengers assemble quite nicely now

Looks good. I cancelled my pre-order since I stopped collecting all the Avengers and sold off the ones I had but...seeing pics kinda made me regret doing that. :)

nah...Batman all the way!!!!!!

This looks awesome, but Dark World Thor will undoubtedly be more awesome. Damn you, Hot Toys.

@OMG
your pictures are always excellent :clap:clap:clap

wow, thor just got released and ppl strip him off so fast..hmmm...i wonder how well the sleeves will look like if its put on to the 1st thor figure

wow, thor just got released and ppl strip him off so fast..hmmm...i wonder how well the sleeves will look like if its put on to the 1st thor figure
I'd imagine it would look pretty nice. Would be good to also put the thigh enhancers on the first Thor too if you're going to add the bulk to the arms
Awesome pics OMG! :rock :rock
The figure turned out to be great! Can't wait to get him! :yess:

Love your sig/avatar Entity! :clap

That's one of my favorite classic Disney animated features

Back