<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> QS002 - ENDOSKELETON - OMG Photo Review <>

What's your opinion on Hot Toys very first 1/4 scale figure then OMG?

WOW!!! This really turned out great and it has metal parts too. Thanks for the awesome pics OMG. :rock

Truly stunning and thank you OMG for these awesome shots! It's going to be amazing getting this to see in person and proudly displayed. To me, it's the most iconic being in the Sci Fi universe.

The first Terminator I saw when I was a kid was T2 and I think I might of been 6 years old. I remember seeing the intro to it and getting scared of the Endo's face coming through the flames and being scared :lol

I think you just made Hot Toys bags of money OMG. Anyone still on the fence on this needs to immediately get on board.

Yes it has shoulder articulation just like a TT, Torso, upper arm frame, hip, thighs frame are metal, so is heavy, better or MUST use the stand. :panic::panic::panic:

Heavy feels like quality :peace

I'm glad this wasn't made cheaply.

This is the first HT that I NEEDED to get the EX of. I need to have it posed in the T2 intro pose after it crushes the skull :rock

Last edited:

I saw T1 when I was 1X yrs old ......... :panic::panic::panic:

That is amazing! The pic with the DX10 was almost too much for me. Hot Toys could very well win me over to this scale. (Enterbay's customer service scares me off from them.)

Love how the white background shots look.

Thanks for such an incredible amount of shots OMG.

People have given mention to the white background shots but in this case I don't think they flatter for some reason. I prefer the dark background for this one.

Well, I suspect they didn't change anything from the prototype. I'm no expert on endoskeleton accuracy but nevertheless I still can't say I particularly get a T1-specific vibe from this sculpt. The plasma rifles obviously evoke T2 moreso. I think they went generic endoskeleton for this overall.

While that is a pity, because I'd have liked a genuine T1 endoskeleton which I don't think we've ever gotten before, this figure still looks very cool and is very much being bought. Beats the NECA one that I have by a country mile.

Can't wait to get it.

Thanks for such an incredible amount of shots OMG.

People have given mention to the white background shots but in this case I don't think they flatter for some reason. I prefer the dark background for this one.

Well, I suspect they didn't change anything from the prototype. I'm no expert on endoskeleton accuracy but nevertheless I still can't say I particularly get a T1-specific vibe from this sculpt. The plasma rifles obviously evoke T2 moreso. I think they went generic endoskeleton for this overall.

While that is a pity, because I'd have liked a genuine T1 endoskeleton which I don't think we've ever gotten before, this figure still looks very cool and is very much being bought. Beats the NECA one that I have by a country mile.

Can't wait to get it.

I fully agree with that comparison between this with the T1 T2 Endo's. The glaring problem is there is no Arnold gap in the teeth and the eye socket looks a little off in three quarter view.

Even still, it's a superb figure and I didn't bat an eye in regards to still purchasing it.

Are the small dark spots that are all over it in some pictures supposed to be there? you can see them in this video also, mainly around the chest area.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUAbLIi8uOs[/ame]

I like the darker background too, and those dark dots are paint ~ :panic::panic::panic:

I like the darker background too, and those dark dots are paint ~ :panic::panic::panic:

Wonder why it's not flush and has those specs, how could they miss that?

The black background makes it more menacing, truly outstanding photography as always.

Looks great! This will be the only quarter-scale I'll get...

Dammit, it looks the coolest with the 2 plasma rifles. I don't know if TIMCENT has the exclusive version but if he doesn't I may have to acquire an extra rifle somehow - I'm now using the NECA one with my EB clean T-800 in a T2:Battle Across Time set-up.

Back