<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> QS002 - ENDOSKELETON - OMG Photo Review <>

How deep would this be with the rifle pointed forward? Need to know if this will fit on my shelf.

Dammit, it looks the coolest with the 2 plasma rifles. I don't know if TIMCENT has the exclusive version but if he doesn't I may have to acquire an extra rifle somehow - I'm now using the NECA one with my EB clean T-800 in a T2:Battle Across Time set-up.

Same here.
Will ask my german seller. If he has the special and it costs WAY more, I'll quit it for this extra sticker and buy the rifle anywhere too...

Great pics as always OMG.
They aren't going to sway me into buying this though.
Not into that scale for figures.
Now if they decide to release this in 1:6 scale and the same quality
I'm on board!

Oh crap, I have managed to avoid quarter scale to this point, but the rabbit hole just got deeper. EB BD T800 (and then T1000) here I come.

Thanks for great pictorial OMG!

Can you take a pic with it standing next to the Enterbay Battle Damaged T800?

This figure is not for me since it is out of my price range. Having said that this is a piece of Sci-fi art. Congrats to those who will have him in their collection. It will look beautiful!! :clap

Can't wait, this thing is really cool, the teeth don't look right however which is a bit annoying but the engineering that this has is amazing, truely a work of art and yes.............very shiney:D

I'm still wondering why they felt the need to flick paint all over that beautiful shiny figure :slap
If they wanted to weather it, then at least do it properly ffs.

I'm still wondering why they felt the need to flick paint all over that beautiful shiny figure :slap
If they wanted to weather it, then at least do it properly ffs.

I don't get it either, it should of never been weathered at all.

The paint effect is not as much of an issue as the teeth imo, as theres no gap and they look like dentures:(

The paint effect is not as much of an issue as the teeth imo, as theres no gap and they look like dentures:(

I KNOW MAN!

I was seriously bummed that it wasn't corrected. Maybe this is the Franco Columbu version? :lol

It's supposed to be Arnold, how could they miss that?

I was kind of thinking they based on the Endo that is on fire at the end of the T2 intro but even that has the gap.

[ame]https://youtu.be/LELXBBs_XlI[/ame]

Starts at 4:23.

I don't think the dots are from weathering but probably from the paint process, electroplating, i've seen this on gold plated items, in this case chrome, hopefully i'm wrong though...I was holding out on the EB's Endo since i have both T-800's but i don't think i can wait! Great pics!

The dots look like weathering to me. Some of them are brownish, some black. They look like paint spots in the close ups. It's weathering folks.

TakeMyMoney.gif

there's gap in the proto pics, I dont understanding why they change it. :panic::panic::panic:

I don't give a damn about a gap.
I hate it, to be exact and I find it more awesome that the lower teeth are less long...

:rock

Back