<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> QS002 - ENDOSKELETON - OMG Photo Review <>

TakeMyMoney.gif

:rotfl
That says it all.

Man this is truly something. Great photos omg, makes it that much more difficult knowing i can't have one

I'm pretty jealous of all you who are gettin it heh

What a fantastic figure.
I'm in awe.
That thing will look insane displayed.

Just one thing: does the head look a bit small?

Anyway, awesome figure, congrats to all who are getting this!

is there a problem with the chrome in the chins area? i notice the same thing in the video today.

This looks great. And great pics OMG. Pity about the teeth. They are the only thing I don't like here. Is it really 1/4 scale? Doesn't look like it next to the 1/6th figures? maybe its just an optical illusion, but I thought my Enterbay 1/4 figures looked a lot larger?

:dunno

Is it really 1/4 scale? Doesn't look like it next to the 1/6th figures? maybe its just an optical illusion, but I thought my Enterbay 1/4 figures looked a lot larger?

Well, remember it's an Endoskeleton. Of course it's smaller. :lol

This looks great. And great pics OMG. Pity about the teeth. They are the only thing I don't like here. Is it really 1/4 scale? Doesn't look like it next to the 1/6th figures? maybe its just an optical illusion, but I thought my Enterbay 1/4 figures looked a lot larger?

Yeah I think the teeth are still wrong, maybe there should be more overlap of the top teeth over the bottom teeth or the bottom teeth should simply be shorter...also they should have Arnie's tooth gap. I think the headsculpt overall could be better, the jaw and chin look a bit too weak to me.

The scale though, well it remains to be seen how it sizes up to the EB figures - are all the photographers so far forbidden from taking photos alongside the Enterbay figures? Quite possible actually. But anyway we were saying earlier that technically it should be smaller than the Arnold figures being as it is the endoskeleton as opposed to an exoskeleton.

So, I just watched The Terminator finale on youtube (mind you a crappy transfer) and I fail to see this gap between the teeth - it's either too dark, or when he's about to grab Sarah Connor it looks like his upper teeth/lip area are smashed up due to the pipe Kyle Reese hit him with. I should refer to my Bluray before posting this and you guys can of course let me know I'm wrong - but really, do we all not want a standard Terminator from the future war scene in Terminator 2 - and perhaps Enterbay has the T2 license for 1/4 scale, so this is Hot Toys way of getting around it by saying it's the '84 T-800? Just a thought here. I'm actually very glad there's not a gap, I don't think it would make it look good as a display piece, although it might be accurate to the source material.

So, I just watched The Terminator finale on youtube (mind you a crappy transfer) and I fail to see this gap between the teeth - it's either too dark, or when he's about to grab Sarah Connor it looks like his upper teeth/lip area are smashed up due to the pipe Kyle Reese hit him with. I should refer to my Bluray before posting this and you guys can of course let me know I'm wrong - but really, do we all not want a standard Terminator from the future war scene in Terminator 2 - and perhaps Enterbay has the T2 license for 1/4 scale, so this is Hot Toys way of getting around it by saying it's the '84 T-800? Just a thought here. I'm actually very glad there's not a gap, I don't think it would make it look good as a display piece, although it might be accurate to the source material.

To each his own, I guess. I would want the ultimate articulated Endoskeleton display to feature the teeth gap, for that's the only likeness it has to real-life Arnie. To me, it's what makes the T800 Endo Arnie.

I missed the 1/6 T800 Endo, and I know of someone who could render my 1/6 T700 in chrome, but without the teeth gap, it's just T700 in chrome, not T800, IMO.

Boy o boy this is one hell of a perfect endo. I sweared I won't buy another terminator but this one make me wanna break my vow :slap :gah:

What a fantastic figure.
I'm in awe.
That thing will look insane displayed.

Just one thing: does the head look a bit small?

Anyway, awesome figure, congrats to all who are getting this!

I don't find the head is small, personally.
IMO the two biggest issues with the head are the teeth (I still think they're too long) AND the lower jaw is too narrow when viewed front-on, I think the lower mandible should be slightly wider than the cranium, but it's not...which makes the whole head look a little too thin/tall. I'd go get reference pics, but nah...if people are curious, just google some movie stills. The Endo should have a strong jaw.

Still getting it though, I might even get the EB, too...maybe their head will look superior, but surely their offering will not be as good in other aspects such as articulation, or chrome plating...time will tell :wink1:

I don't find the head is small, personally.
IMO the two biggest issues with the head are the teeth (I still think they're too long) AND the lower jaw is too narrow when viewed front-on, I think the lower mandible should be slightly wider than the cranium, but it's not...which makes the whole head look a little too thin/tall. I'd go get reference pics, but nah...if people are curious, just google some movie stills. The Endo should have a strong jaw.

Still getting it though, I might even get the EB, too...maybe their head will look superior, but surely their offering will not be as good in other aspects such as articulation, or chrome plating...time will tell :wink1:

I wouldn't count Enterbay out as far as articulation and chrome plating quite yet. They at least have a base line now that Hot Toy's endo is out. Hopefully they follow suit in the chrome plating department, and hopefully they add that really impressive shoulder articulation that the Hot Toys endo has.

Areas I hope they improve upon are the sculpt, and the filled-in chest. I think Hot Toys really missed the mark when they chose to follow some weaker reference material like sideshow's full scale by leaving a lot of detail out inside the chest. It really cheapens the look of the entire figure having that part filled in. It makes it look toyish, instead of a $400 collectible.

Looks a tad googlyeyed, otherwise stunning.

Re: <> Bandai Chogokin C-3PO - OMG Photo Review <>

Ahhhhh! I just pulled the trigger on this guy... I cannot believe how much money I just spent on this figure. I realize that he is the end all c-3po and I'll never want another. Wow... someone console me? lol

<> X-MEN LAST STAND - Wolverine - OMG Photo Review <>

WOLVERINE

wolverineHD1_zpsb7805cde.jpg:original

wolverineHD2_zps9c1d44ac.jpg:original

wolverineHD3_zpse6644fad.jpg:original

wolverineHD4_zpsb253d4b5.jpg:original

wolverineHD5_zpsc0be6f74.jpg:original

wolverineHD6_zps3b62420a.jpg:original

wolverineHD7_zpsa33d623d.jpg:original

wolverineHD8_zpsaa4d20e6.jpg:original

wolverineHD9_zpsfc244f1e.jpg:original

wolverineHD10_zps6683f73a.jpg:original