Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with the Reg head is that it is too smooth. Doesn't match the lines on the body as well. That's what throws it off for me.

The problem with the Reg head is that it is too smooth. Doesn't match the lines on the body as well. That's what throws it off for me.

Yeah, I think it's just the lighting of the photos. But we shall see. Hope he's got a little blemishes :wink1:

"HULK USE PROACTIVE, NOW SKIN SILKY SMOOTH, HELP SMASH BETTER."

:goodpost: totally agree...needs to be more of a rougher texture to fit in with the rest of the body. Can only imagine what some of the more talented sculptors out there and on this forum will come up with in regards to creating more custom heads for this piece :horror

^^ I cant wait to see some custom heads for this hulk! How much do custom heads usally cost? I would guess around $100-$200

^^ I cant wait to see some custom heads for this hulk! How much do custom heads usally cost? I would guess around $100-$200

hahaha. For a good sculpt, quite a bit more... and then double it for the paint app.

If the sculptor gets a commission with a large group then the cost might come down.

Can't wait for this, recently ventured in to the Star Wars Statues thread, bad idea. I want everything!

Adds the code then rejects it on checkout.
Must be too soon on this :slap

Yeh, works on Thor & Throg. I'll order this in a couple of weeks.
$20 towards postage helps.

Adds the code then rejects it on checkout.
Must be too soon on this :slap

Yeh, works on Thor & Throg. I'll order this in a couple of weeks.
$20 towards postage helps.

I'm in the same boat you are. Every dollar helps. Especially with the DareDevil on Thursday.
Also, like their new policy, any remaining balance after discount goes to the reward program.

Hey guys, how does sideshows statue compare to resin statues?

Like does resin feel like plastic compared, or is it weaker or what?

It's in my basket, $20 code added...

:panic:

Awwwwww guys! Thank you so much for this. I've been needing this to order Throg for my parents I just always thought $100 was too much and that $80 was more in line with where it should be priced.

It's their 40th anniversary this Jan and they have a lot of cool frog statues around their house. When I showed them Throg they were amazed but didn't say anything else because of the price. So you guys just opened the door for me. So honestly thank you very much! :hi5:

Back