Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best IM is the classic comiquette EX anyway

Agreed. Kept this IM and sold the ground punch CQ. I am dumbfounded as to why this isn't a more popular statue. Classic ironman holding the American flag? Swap out hands and portrait? Its a thing of beauty. My favorite 1/4 scale IM. For now......

Agreed. Kept this IM and sold the ground punch CQ. I am dumbfounded as to why this isn't a more popular statue. Classic ironman holding the American flag? Swap out hands and portrait? Its a thing of beauty. My favorite 1/4 scale IM. For now......

It IS popular ha. I've been trying to get an EX

It IS popular ha. I've been trying to get an EX

I got mine from eBay for like 430 shipped I think. It was an auction. Guess i got luckier then i realized! Haha I've seen the ground punch ex go for like $1000 plus which leaves me scratching my head when I look at the classic version. Not that there's anything wrong with it but the price is nuts comparatively speaking

Good luck finding one man. I know you'll be happy with it when you do

Awesome we're back on my favoured topic of Iron Man! :yess:

jeopardy-champs-2-37fc0849aa67a21d.jpg

still can't decide, green or grey,,the green will fit in the avengers display, but I like the grey more,, hmm

I was thinking about that lol, but the identical pose is not encouraging!

But like you said, they will be displayed separately and the shirt will completely change the look of the grey statue!

You got this bro!

Still debating, probably have to pass though...

In the meantime, Another instant order popped up......................................................................................... ↓ :)

But like you said, they will be displayed separately and the shirt will completely change the look of the grey statue!

You got this bro!

but if I got them both why I don't complete the set & get Rulk as well lol :p

but if I got them both why I don't complete the set & get Rulk as well lol :p

You said it, now you have to do it!

Personally I wouldn't get till because he won't display well with anything...

And being able to split grey and green would be cool. But if you get all 3, they have to be displayed together haha

Hopefully this will help make up your mind Hemooo

3002082-the-incredible-hulk-010.jpg

Attachments

• 3002082-the-incredible-hulk-010.jpg
    3002082-the-incredible-hulk-010.jpg
    165.2 KB
Back