Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The big green man came into the room, bound my bindings, and smashed"

Hahahah. "And smashed and smashed, she thought he could smash no more but he surprised her. Smashing her well into the night, she spent the entire falling in and out of a smash-coma. Never had she been smashed like this before; this really felt like the first time"

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Hahahah. "And smashed and smashed, she thought he could smash no more but he surprised her. Smashing her well into the night, she spent the entire falling in and out of a smash-coma. Never had she been smashed like this before; this really felt like the first time"

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

"The pleasure was too much, she fainted. When she woke up, he was gone. Left in his place, just a scrawny man. Must have wandered in off the street."

Anyone know of a nice horizontal display that could display 5 PF's? Hope I don't have to go the custom route.

Anyone know of a nice horizontal display that could display 5 PF's? Hope I don't have to go the custom route.

You could go with 2 or 3 IKEA expedits in a row...I think those have been replaced by kallax or something, but they're essentially the same thing.

IMG_3215-001.JPG

You could go with 2 or 3 IKEA expedits in a row...I think those have been replaced by kallax or something, but they're essentially the same thing.

IMG_3215-001.JPG

Awesome display! I am going to have to find something taller since I have little kids running around this house and don't trust them one bit.

Back