Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or is anyone else really excited for GoTG? I've never read a book or really knew anything about any of the characters til recently. I can't wait til this movie. Have a feeling its going to be sick

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Same here. I've been reading the current GotG series by Bendis, but that's as much as I know of them. The trailers have been fantastic...looking forward to the movie big time!

Is it just me or is anyone else really excited for GoTG? I've never read a book or really knew anything about any of the characters til recently. I can't wait til this movie. Have a feeling its going to be sick

Same here! I was most excited for Cap this summer, but after the trailer hit, I went and read all the marvel now GotG comics offered on MarvelU!

Pumped for GOTG. After the latest trailer even more so. The visuals look stunning and remind me of good ol Titan A.E. (what a little gem of a movie that was)

Yeah man I think it looks amazing and incant wait for the story arc that connects to Avengers 2 and moreso the 3rd one. Im so glad that everyone else is excited too. Marvel is killing it

I like the green better but already have the original PF. Will probably opt for the grey, which will complete my hulk collection (gladiator hulk is ordered).

I decided to not get the Green and go with the Grey. I opted to purchase the original Green PF. Now I'll have both a green and grey hulk with different poses. I'm still debating Planet Hulk. Maybe if someone is willing to trade for my Avengers Hulk Maquette.

I was talking to my best friend on the weekend and lets just make this clear I don't side with either DC or Marvel I'm a fan of all superhero's but I am still not remotely excited by Bat v Supes. How can I be so pumped for a property I know nothing about, uninterested in two of the biggest characters going around and be totally disillusioned by my passion that is TMNT?!?!? :cuckoo: it feels fricken wierd I tell you :lol

I was talking to my best friend on the weekend and lets just make this clear I don't side with either DC or Marvel I'm a fan of all superhero's but I am still not remotely excited by Bat v Supes. How can I be so pumped for a property I know nothing about, uninterested in two of the biggest characters going around and be totally disillusioned by my passion that is TMNT?!?!? :cuckoo: it feels fricken wierd I tell you :lol

I'm so excited for TMNT! That was my whole childhood! I am also excited for BATSvsSUPES even though you aren't. It will be good, like man of steel.

I'm so excited for TMNT! That was my whole childhood! I am also excited for BATSvsSUPES even though you aren't. It will be good, like man of steel.

Me too. As much **** as Ondi and ai give it, we'll still watch the new one and find something to love. Lol I spelled Ondi wrong and my phone auto corrected it lmfao

Yeah I don't want good Savage I want EPIC for those two powerhouses. It would be impossible to settle for less.

I like the green better but already have the original PF. Will probably opt for the grey, which will complete my hulk collection (gladiator hulk is ordered).

If I still had my Original Green PF Hulk I would get the grey in a second... Those two will look epic next to each other.. Much better then two of the same statues just different colors.

If I still had my Original Green PF Hulk I would get the grey in a second... Those two will look epic next to each other.. Much better then two of the same statues just different colors.

I agree. Having essentially 3 of the same statues in different colors always looked awkward to me personally. I could never display them together. For me personally, it just doesn't look right.

Back