Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna have to pass on grey for now... maybe if he was a different pose or coming out further away. Have Green Hulk preordered, how does the TBD size thing work? Do they add up all the preorders and tag on an extra 100 statues or what?

Pretty much summed up the TBD policy there.

I wouldn't entertain more than one, very expensive, statue in the same pose.
Debated Green but Grey will probably win.

I hear you on the expensive part, luckily I should have a nice payday just before it ships... hey is it normal when you start collecting to blow your life savings just trying to play catch up on all the statues you've already missed? lol

I hear you on the expensive part, luckily I should have a nice payday just before it ships... hey is it normal when you start collecting to blow your life savings just trying to play catch up on all the statues you've already missed? lol

Yup! And it doesn't stop there.
Sideshow are punishing, and delighting, collectors this year more than any other.

:welcome to the forum FS.

Yup! And it doesn't stop there.
Sideshow are punishing, and delighting, collectors this year more than any other.

:welcome to the forum FS.

thanks! ya it seems like there is a lot coming out all at once, I'm surprised how big my collection is already- been running into a lot of deals and steals on ebay...

so long to money and space!

Why is December so far away! Haha

Put me to sleep until atleast September!
episode-50.gif

I like the gray one the most form the pics! might get the green, but gray is a must for me

Back