Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popped in "The Incredible Hulk" (2008) today and realized the green reg portrait looks a little like the design of that movie. The stance, and the face a little bit, and the hair.

What do you guys think.

Would really like to get one of these Hulks but I'm having a hard time grasping their size. I want my Hulk to look heft but I'm concerned at 20 inches that's like the same height as the new Cap and Thor. I just want to know he is going to look big in shelves.

Would really like to get one of these Hulks but I'm having a hard time grasping their size. I want my Hulk to look heft but I'm concerned at 20 inches that's like the same height as the new Cap and Thor. I just want to know he is going to look big in shelves.

Thanks to josh-a-tron, it's a possibility. I think although he isn't as tall as some would like, he still looks dominating/imposing compared to the others. In the pic, that's not displayed in his widest state, and one of his legs is still the size of caps waist. And if you look at cap's shoulder width, it is like the size of one of hulks shoulders and half his trap. Haha

I like that it's shorter, so displaying won't be a problem. Because it's a huge problem with my Skaar pf. Haha

All I need now is a levitating ironman pf at like 25+ Inches to float behind cap and hulk. Then maybe pick up a hawkeye for behind cap/thor and build a bigger base to elevate him on.

Remember that pics show him in a 2D plane. He's pretty damn large. Look how much bigger he is than Superman!

greenivy_zps9903dcff.jpg

Remember that pics show him in a 2D plane. He's pretty damn large. Look how much bigger he is than Superman!

greenivy_zps9903dcff.jpg

He doesnt look that big in this pic. I don't think that example is putting too many minds at ease. Certainly not for the price bump. But he looks good next to Thor/Cap in Savages pic, so should display well together if that is close to accurate in actual scale.

Thanks to josh-a-tron, it's a possibility. I think although he isn't as tall as some would like, he still looks dominating/imposing compared to the others. In the pic, that's not displayed in his widest state, and one of his legs is still the size of caps waist. And if you look at cap's shoulder width, it is like the size of one of hulks shoulders and half his trap. Haha

I like that it's shorter, so displaying won't be a problem. Because it's a huge problem with my Skaar pf. Haha

All I need now is a levitating ironman pf at like 25+ Inches to float behind cap and hulk. Then maybe pick up a hawkeye for behind cap/thor and build a bigger base to elevate him on.

Luv the Hulk and Thor statues. If Thor was on the other side of Hulk, then Hulk will be saying "How about a dance." And Thor replying with his outstretched hand, "Why certainly, never thought you ask..." :lol

Sent email to SS last night to find out how to do my "one time switch of NRD" Grey is too epic!!!

Anyone else done that?? What is the process??

Yeah. I called in and they did it right there. Just ask to switch your NRD, say you were told they would allow it.

Green Ex Canceled!!! Grey Ex Ordered!!!

Grey just looks amazing... I love the face sculpt. I like that it appears a bit smaller as this will fit in with Grey hulk since he was originally smaller. He will look nice on my display stand with Planet Hulk.

Definitely keeping the Green because it's :rock

But I would never of guessed I would of been more excited for the Grey than the Green

Either color, I'm really loving the sculpt/pose. Like he just finished transforming and his hunched over pain has just turned into anger

Dude i love how you describe stuff. He totally does. Did you swap your NRD to this guy?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Dude i love how you describe stuff. He totally does. Did you swap your NRD to this guy?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

No. Only the green here. I think the grey looks awesome, I just have no attachment to that version of hulk. Can't wait to see in hand pics

Back