Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm not really liking the Ex myself, it looks to loose. It needs to look form fitting otherwise how did it tear? Love the statue anyhow.

Damn.... Will I buy Grey even though I got green??? Grey looks best but I have always been a fan of Green.... Decisions, decisions.

Thought you already PO'd the Green

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I am having an extremely hard time deciding between this one and the green one. I think that I'd rather have as switch-out head, especially since they are both going to have the seam, but this one looks pretty nice. I also have to ensure that I like either of these better than the Gladiator Hulk since I can only buy one of the three. :(.

I am having an extremely hard time deciding between this one and the green one. I think that I'd rather have as switch-out head, especially since they are both going to have the seam, but this one looks pretty nice. I also have to ensure that I like either of these better than the Gladiator Hulk since I can only buy one of the three. :(.

Gladiator Hulk wins!

Good luck with the decision man. No one can tell you which you want more, but it made the decision to get the green one because I only want 1 hulk in my collection. And Grey isn't the Hulk I was thinking of, and G Hulk might not get recognized by the basic comic/movie fan. Also, I'm planning a modern avengers display... So only one makes sense for me, luckily it's my favorite.

Good luck making the choice bud.

Good luck with the decision man. No one can tell you which you want more, but it made the decision to get the green one because I only want 1 hulk in my collection. And Grey isn't the Hulk I was thinking of, and G Hulk might not get recognized by the basic comic/movie fan. Also, I'm planning a modern avengers display... So only one makes sense for me, luckily it's my favorite.

Good luck making the choice bud.

these will make my 6th Hulk statue

Good way to put it. I wasn't ever that knowledgeable about Grey hulk till i was in my teens. Gladiator hulk is better looking but I've always wanted just a Hulk none of the offshoot versions or iterations. Chose the Greezy Green Gangster for that reason alone

I like the green better but already have the original PF. Will probably opt for the grey, which will complete my hulk collection (gladiator hulk is ordered).

Is it just me or is anyone else really excited for GoTG? I've never read a book or really knew anything about any of the characters til recently. I can't wait til this movie. Have a feeling its going to be sick

Back