Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Hulks are going to be some great additions. Super low es and I love all of the portraits as well. Bout time SS gave us something to be super excited about in the Marvel universe

These Hulks are going to be some great additions. Super low es and I love all of the portraits as well. Bout time SS gave us something to be super excited about in the Marvel universe

I'm just getting green, but I think all of them look great. Hope they show up with good sculpt and paint. Luckily I live just north of sideshow and I think my box may only change trucks once. So hope I don't get shipping damage. (Apoc is making me nervous a wee bit)

I'm just getting green, but I think all of them look great. Hope they show up with good sculpt and paint. Luckily I live just north of sideshow and I think my box may only change trucks once. So hope I don't get shipping damage. (Apoc is making me nervous a wee bit)
The damp issues being reported are more likely to be caused while shipping from China to SS. Not shipping from SS to you.

As much as I ranted in the Apoc thread he is a rare case. Typically there's some small odds and ends with most if their releases but Apoc is an abomination thus far. It's not normally that bad. There's a few blow ups SS has given us but to be fair they typically do a pretty good job on most of the stuff. My reaction is mostly personal because I was really looking forward to his release and instead of an exciting moment as it should have been It was an anticipated let down. Is what it is

As much as I ranted in the Apoc thread he is a rare case. Typically there's some small odds and ends with most if their releases but Apoc is an abomination thus far. It's not normally that bad. There's a few blow ups SS has given us but to be fair they typically do a pretty good job on most of the stuff. My reaction is mostly personal because I was really looking forward to his release and instead of an exciting moment as it should have been It was an anticipated let down. Is what it is
yeah man same. honestly i don't rant much about him because overall he is amazing and so much presence! I'm just hoping SS will replace the body otherwise i don't know. I don't want a refund because I love this statue, but what will they give me $50? like to fix it it'll cost me like 200

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

yeah man same. honestly i don't rant much about him because overall he is amazing and so much presence! I'm just hoping SS will replace the body otherwise i don't know. I don't want a refund because I love this statue, but what will they give me $50? like to fix it it'll cost me like 200

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Custom paint with shipping on this probably run closer to 400 to 500. I won't do it. Shouldn't have too after I dropped 650 to get him here. I'm hoping it was a really bad batch and with time we'll get better quality on the exchanges. I don't want to give mine up either but he's not staying here looking like this

Great news guys. After many letters to Marvel head-honchos... They have finally named a comic after me!

Back