Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer, wasn't home to receive as usual. Call SSC to hold for pickup and nothing happen. Weird, turn out UPS deliver to a suddenly Access Point at Bell Pharmacy, which didn't arrive. Mr. Green will see what happen tomorrow.

Got mine up and posed. Alas my EX has paint damage. There is green paint that is similar to the Hawaiin islands across the front teeth. It is noticeable not just something you would really complain about nitpicking. Does SSC make spare EX heads

Got mine today. My teeth look the same as everyone else but given the reply above, I can't see it remedied. I was not planning on keeping it (only kept order due to using RP) and probably still won't but I'm surprised how much I like it. The seam can be minimized if the head is positioned a certain way. But I would display it head on so it wouldn't matter. It'll be hard to sell seeing how much my kid loves it.

6ae1dd3b0a66f395199a6f4c486267ec.jpg

You are a bad father if you send that back ;)

Bummer, wasn't home to receive as usual. Call SSC to hold for pickup and nothing happen. Weird, turn out UPS deliver to a suddenly Access Point at Bell Pharmacy, which didn't arrive. Mr. Green will see what happen tomorrow.

UPS dropped my stuff off at a local shoe store a couple of times :lol

Just opened mine. Sadly besides the typical reg teeth it has a very noticeable paint issue. :(

1ef26a054a026b422be8116cb0690e5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, my EX arrived! I love the statue, but I've got the same thing going on with the teeth on the reg head. Also have a bit of paint damage on the base... two smallish spots next to each other, front center. I've been really lucky in the past as this is my first Sideshow piece that arrived damaged. Is this something they would consider a return on? A return will be a pretty big hassle for me so I think I'll just touch it up with a little grey paint. I'm very happy overall with him. He's a beast!!

Hulk 2.jpg

Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Guys, recieved my Hulk but got a knock on the way...not sure whether to mention it to Sideshow or if I should live with it? :(

249be91f3e2fa48278069c2b27a81f8d.jpg

Feeling a little hollow abt the whole thing :(

Last edited:
Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Suddenly, my problems seem completely insignificant :(

:lol :lol there's always someone worse off ;) it's all good. I'm actually not digging the statue at all...feeling totally underwhelmed infact as the seam on the neck, difference of texture on face and body, terrible teeth on the reg head, difference in colour on the portraits and body, etc...just not a fan I'm afraid :( so the positive is that the money can now be out towards the ECC 1/3 Avengers Hulk which I'm really looking forward to ;)

f07e356edfeb2c8461ca9543425fdc6f.jpg

I'll just stick with my two OGs for my Comic Hulk fix :)

720a568d22bcead5935299fb0a5d1751.jpg

Hey Guys, my EX arrived! I love the statue, but I've got the same thing going on with the teeth on the reg head. Also have a bit of paint damage on the base... two smallish spots next to each other, front center. I've been really lucky in the past as this is my first Sideshow piece that arrived damaged. Is this something they would consider a return on? A return will be a pretty big hassle for me so I think I'll just touch it up with a little grey paint. I'm very happy overall with him. He's a beast!!

View attachment 212459

If you're ok I would paint the spot because it's a stone effect which the chips won't mess it up. But the reg I don't know what to do yet until I see it. I would ask ss for a partial refund for you to buy the paint and time used to get it done. The head is up to you.

Guys, recieved my Hulk but got a knock on the way...not sure whether to mention it to Sideshow or if I should live with it? :(

206d215077f4fcc6485c5e0deb58238e.jpg

Feeling a little hollow abt the whole thing :(

Wow. Crazy for the price he's so hollow. I knew he was hollow but this hollow. So all of the hulks are the same. Oh well no comment. Now if QC comes out good it's still ok.

If you're ok I would paint the spot because it's a stone effect which the chips won't mess it up. But the reg I don't know what to do yet until I see it. I would ask ss for a partial refund for you to buy the paint and time used to get it done. The head is up to you.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to go with some paint for the base.

As for the Reg head, I may try an xacto-orthodontic procedure on him. I find it looks bad close up, but when I step back it isn't as noticeable (as part of the overall piece). I'm gonna write SS to at least express my disappointment with the teeth issue. Who knows, maybe if enough people complain they may do something. It worked out with the Darth Vader Mythos towel arm a couple years ago!
View attachment 212471

Attachments

• Hulk Head.JPG
    Hulk Head.JPG
    113.8 KB
Back