Palpatine 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

WOW !! man that bust looks incredible !! thanks sean.
Now I want one.

thanks..i figured if i was gonna get Palpatine i might as well get the Jedi master as well. i think next year i'm gonna try to get my hands on Darth Maul.

thanks..i figured if i was gonna get Palpatine i might as well get the Jedi master as well. i think next year i'm gonna try to get my hands on Darth Maul.

I'd highly suggest keeping a constant vigil for Maul bust deals, he's going to become harder and more expensive to acquire year after year I think. He's not Aliens or Predator bust grail level, but in the SW bust line he's become a grail piece.

Enjoy Palps and Yoda, two very nice pieces.

I'd highly suggest keeping a constant vigil for Maul bust deals, he's going to become harder and more expensive to acquire year after year I think. He's not Aliens or Predator bust grail level, but in the SW bust line he's become a grail piece.

Enjoy Palps and Yoda, two very nice pieces.

yeah i agree with you on the Maul prices... i remember not too long ago he could still be had for $900. i havent seen one on ebay in a while and it sold for $1400 i believe. after the Wolf bust arrives i have to hold my ground until i make my payment on the Cinemaquette Predator. once he's paid for i'll start saving for Maul... and thats to say there aren't any other busts on my order list. luckily, i'm completely streamlining my collection so i don't have but a couple other things on order. i am hoping for a Captain America LSB to be announced though.

yeah i agree with you on the Maul prices... i remember not too long ago he could still be had for $900. i havent seen one on ebay in a while and it sold for $1400 i believe. after the Wolf bust arrives i have to hold my ground until i make my payment on the Cinemaquette Predator. once he's paid for i'll start saving for Maul... and thats to say there aren't any other busts on my order list. luckily, i'm completely streamlining my collection so i don't have but a couple other things on order. i am hoping for a Captain America LSB to be announced though.

Well, you're taking a good, rational approach to things. If you're serious though about the Maul bust, definitely bump it up on the priority hierarchy, put it right after Pred Bust and CM Pred, wait as little as you can to go after one cuz like I said, they'll be scarce and costly with time.

he finally arrived... the box is kind of flimsy, and i hate to vacuum the room again to get all the styrofoam off the floor. but he is insane looking and kind of creepy. here's a couple pics i took with my phone. i need to get a decent photo editing software to clean this stuff up.
PalpatineBust2.jpg

PalpatineBust3.jpg

PalpatineBust4.jpg

I can't believe I've been able to hold off on buying this bust. Thank god Adam sold out right before I asked him :monkey3

he finally arrived... the box is kind of flimsy, and i hate to vacuum the room again to get all the styrofoam off the floor. but he is insane looking and kind of creepy. here's a couple pics i took with my phone. i need to get a decent photo editing software to clean this stuff up.

Ya, the foam was a real mess for me too, I spent like 15 minutes taking a lint brush to his costume. Glad for the replication of the film costume they added the texture, but those little foam bits love to get stuck in there.

I can't believe I've been able to hold off on buying this bust. Thank god Adam sold out right before I asked him :monkey3

Lack of options is good for resistance, I tell ya though, if you find a good deal to get him, I would, he's fantastic and I think he'll rise to Maul popularity on the secondary market. I'm going to bring my tripod in tomorrow to capture him in the room lighting, it really has a Jedi look to him in those conditions.

He's a nice bit of escape for me, he's beside my computer monitor at work so when I need a mental break, I just look over and in my mind, I'm in ROTJ, "now witness the firepower of this full armed and operational battle station!"

Back