1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
god that helmet looks like a bucket, does anyone know how to adjust the helmet to a smaller size or for it to have a better fit?

You can't, you'll have to wait for the new helmet to ship. my order finally shipped from BBTS. Should be here next week. I wonder how long it will take for the new helmet to come about.

I had to get rid of mine :( Well say had to, I got offered a great deal for the dx09 batman I couldnt refuse. Il be picking this up again tho. Will prob wait for the new helmet to see how that is. I do miss this tho. Really did get some awesome poses out of this guy.

Bummer. The DX09 is a wonderful piece. I'm definitely gonna keep this guy in the long run. He's sold out over at my place. No place is selling him. Ebay still has him at a pretty good price though.

Bummer. The DX09 is a wonderful piece. I'm definitely gonna keep this guy in the long run. He's sold out over at my place. No place is selling him. Ebay still has him at a pretty good price though.

Yea he goes for quite a bit especially in the uk and what with getting the batmobile, I had to do it. Yea he's a fine figure. Il def be getting another hopefully soon :)

Mine's been shipped from Timewalker as well, hope to have it in hand soon!
Can you tell if the armour is easy to take off for reprinting and such?

Taking off the armor is easy as hell. Putting them back on is a pain in the ass though.

The helmet will be sent to those who bought the figure. They said we'd have to contact whoever we bought em from and go from there. Not sure if there will be any re-issues though.

Taking off the armor is easy as hell. Putting them back on is a pain in the ass though.

The helmet will be sent to those who bought the figure. They said we'd have to contact whoever we bought em from and go from there. Not sure if there will be any re-issues though.

that's gonna suck, I was just hoping whoever we ordered them from would just send them to their customers that ordered them. Not us have to contact the seller.

Cool will keep that in mind.
Thanks!

Finally got home and put this guy up on display. Wish I had the cash to get Leonidas and Thracian General to go with this guy in the shelf.

e30f1010b626c11b48415491bc75c8be.jpg

^^ thanks so what is it like - they will charge etc for those helmets or just shipping or...

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I contacted BBTS about a month ago about this. They said that they were expecting them in late March or April and that they would contact people who purchased the figure at that time. They should not be charging for the helmet as it is a replacement, but they may charge shipping. I did however have to have a Pacific Rim figure replaced a few weeks ago and they did not charge me any shipping.

Contacted bbts as well and they said they'd be in contact with people who purchased. I'd email them anyway just for kicks and giggles and have it on record. So just got this figure today and holy shnikies are the shoulder joints stiff. I'm afraid to pull up to hard as they might rip right off. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe a little blow dryer action is in order?

Mine's been shipped from Timewalker as well, hope to have it in hand soon!
Can you tell if the armour is easy to take off for reprinting and such?

From what i saw it looks easy to take off. I have other projects going on so i havent started to blacken the uniform and helmet.. your going to love it though, companero!

Back