Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rorschach is the only one i'd be interested in. how about a petition to complete sideshow's 1/6 scale LOTR fellowship??? pissed me off being a gimli, merri and pippin away from completion.

I don't know what's happening here (OK, I'm lying! I know the old good tradition of making pointless petitions on SSF... :D ), but I'll be really happy to see and get Rorschach and Night Owl II by HotToys. They are awesome characters based on the great movie based on one CANON novel. I'd get them both for sure.

Sure I would like to get Oz and Doc, but I'm not sure if it's profitable enough for HT.

But yes, Rorschach and Night Owl II should be done.
PLEASE!

PS Yes, I have the Ghost Rider from HotToys. Can you read it, HotToys? I have your Ghost Rider! I'm a junk collector, please, make some more of this old staff. ))))

See you all in another 3 years when the goal of this petition still hasn't been achieved.
True-true.
But I'd be in the first line to give them my money for that.
So tired of those IronMan's... (((( So many of them, so little attention given to some other figures. And still no satisfied MK3 - the best and the most canon designed of them all. :dunno

unless their is something significantly noteworthy going on with the watchmen as a franchise you wont be seeing anything from hot toys.

its not worth the investment for them to make figures that may or may not sell well.

See you all in another 3 years when the goal of this petition still hasn't been achieved.

:wave Almost three years and still nothing :(

Hot Toys makes figures from classic/cult movies and from new movies. Anything in between just isn't relevant enough. Maybe in a few more years, Watchmen will be considered classic enough to get our favorite characters in 1/6. :pray:

Back