Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for Hot Toys to finish there Watchmen line.

rortivator.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:impatient:

what's bad about the berserker?

A lot. The worst of which is the bait and switch tactic that HT did to their customers. You can read it on the Berserker Predator thread.

A lot. The worst of which is the bait and switch tactic that HT did to their customers. You can read it on the Berserker Predator thread.

I think i will still get him anyway the problems don't annoy me as much as others ...great re-sale value on those preds anyway if it turns out i don't like him ..but i don't see that happening:)

..and hey now that hot toys like to make figures shorter they should have no problem giving us a rorschach:lol

I think i will still get him anyway the problems don't annoy me as much as others ...great re-sale value on those preds anyway if it turns out i don't like him ..but i don't see that happening:)

..and hey now that hot toys like to make figures shorter they should have no problem giving us a rorschach:lol

Knowing Hot Toys they'll make a Rorschach that is taller than the Comedian :nana:

Knowing HT they will never make a Rorschach. POTA line anyone?

Na, I think we need more Joker figures from Hot Toys! :monkey3

I think they will release a Rorschach when they have a need for a shorter body. He wouldn't sell well enough to be cost effective for a total body redesign. If you look at the Comedian and Silk they were both using bodies from other figures. As soon as there is a need for a short body then we will see a Rorschach but till then, wont happen.

I think they will release a Rorschach when they have a need for a shorter body. He wouldn't sell well enough to be cost effective for a total body redesign. If you look at the Comedian and Silk they were both using bodies from other figures. As soon as there is a need for a short body then we will see a Rorschach but till then, wont happen.

wouldn't a Slim Type cut it?

Not short enough. Rorschach is a really short guy. Jackie Earl Haley is supposedly 5'5".

i think ht are trying to develop a way to make the ink move on Rorschach's mask, and how to make an anatomically correct glowing blue body for Dr. Manhattan. when they have the capabilities to achieve this, then we will receive the perfect Rorschach and Manhattan.

Not short enough. Rorschach is a really short guy. Jackie Earl Haley is supposedly 5'5".

He's taller than me by an inch! :lol

Well, if the Berserker Pred is any indication, HT doesn't care about height difference anyway (and is willing to screw their customers over). So they might as well just release Rorschach with a Slim Type.

@ villainsfan42:

A glowing Manhattan would be cool. Wonder if they'll sculpt the body complete with genitalia for screen accuracy.

Yeah really can't see this happening. All said and done, the movie failed IMO - just replicating a great graphic novel does not a great movie make.

Yeah really can't see this happening. All said and done, the movie failed IMO - just replicating a great graphic novel does not a great movie make.

Personally, I loved the movie :) Especially the way they remade Ozymandia's plan. It's a bit more plausible than the giant octopus-like thing.

I think the movie is a near masterpiece and grossly underrated IMO.

Aside from the too superheroy Oz. outfit I'd also have gotten rid of the completely unexplained Bubastious cat thing. Perfect example of the fans need to suck it up and get over small details. That thing worked ok in the books it also had a back story. It was simply too random and unrealistic for casual moviegoers.

It almost ruined the film... I know a lot of the movie stretches reality and Dr. Manhattan goes down that road but it's explained enough to feel at least plausible. I can;t tell you how many people I talked to asked me what the hell the cat thing was all about as maybe their second or first comment on telling me what they thought about the movie.

That and it looked completely fake.

But the story, acting, pacing and visuals were all great. It really felt of the time, is really re-watchable. I think it flopped at the box office but I still believe it's one of the top 5 superhero movies ever.

I loved the Watchmen movie, I thought it was great. It's one of those movies I can watch over and over.

Back