Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for Hot Toys to finish there Watchmen line.

Ok, since it looks like HT is done with the line anyone have any pointers on how to transfer the DCD Rorschach figure to a TT? Thanks! :wave

@ villainsfan42:

A glowing Manhattan would be cool. Wonder if they'll sculpt the body complete with genitalia for screen accuracy.

i would hope so. manhattan in a suit looks dumb, and a naked manhattan with no _____ would look dumber. and it would just be awesome to have a naked, glowing blue figure on my shelf. :lol

Ok, since it looks like HT is done with the line anyone have any pointers on how to transfer the DCD Rorschach figure to a TT? Thanks! :wave

Wouldn't the head look bigger? The DCD line isn't true 1:6th scale from what I know. It's more of like 1:5.

i would hope so. manhattan in a suit looks dumb, and a naked manhattan with no _____ would look dumber. and it would just be awesome to have a naked, glowing blue figure on my shelf. :lol

Hahaha true that :D I don't want a Manhattan in a suit either :)

i personally hate manhattan. wouldn't give a damn if his figure was made, if it was though and had genitals, i would never ever ever have it in my house.

Do want a Nite Owl II and Rorschach, they would be the only figures in this line that I would buy.

i personally hate manhattan. wouldn't give a damn if his figure was made, if it was though and had genitals, i would never ever ever have it in my house.

Do want a Nite Owl II and Rorschach, they would be the only figures in this line that I would buy.

What's the deal, why the hate? :dunno

The toy would prolly get more action than he would :lol

He does have hands :rotfl

In any case, I'm betting that if HT decides to release even just Rorschach, it'll affect the Comedian and Silk Specter's secondary market price greatly.

Such a shame because the Comedian is such a brilliant figure. My favorite head sculpt so far. Its one of the few HT heads that not only looks just like the actor but also manages to capture the character equally well. Most of their heads are stoic and lacking life, but not the Comedian. That boy has a crazy stare.

I have the Silk Spectre figure and if Hot Toys was to announce either a Nite Owl or Rorschach I'd hunt down a Comedian as fast as I could.

Such a shame because the Comedian is such a brilliant figure. My favorite head sculpt so far. Its one of the few HT heads that not only looks just like the actor but also manages to capture the character equally well. Most of their heads are stoic and lacking life, but not the Comedian. That boy has a crazy stare.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture
Completely agree, The Comedian hits all the right notes. Bring on Rorschach!

:):):):)

IMG_9179.jpg

:exactly: :clap

That Rorschach is brilliant Seb! Blows my mind every time I see it.

If HT did finally make Rorschach I would then finally be jump to get the Comedian and SSII. No question.

Is that Rorschach totally custom or a mod or what?

i think ht will loose lots of respect from their fans if they really don't release Roarschach. most people who bought silk and comedian did it to complete the team. I mean its like making the x-men team without wolverine and cyclops

Back