Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Petition for Hot Toys to finish there Watchmen line.

I'll sign the damn petition if someone will just fix the "there/their" mistake in the title. And that's from someone who couldn't even make it all the way through the movie!

Well who thinks this is ever really going to happen? Not me.

Anyway the only one i'd possibly buy would be Rors, just as my homage to the Graphic Novel. The movie has been long forgotten.

I'm on board for the entire crew. They started with a mistake to gauge interest in the Watchmen line. Silk Spectre was a poor choice as a key figure. If they had chosen Rorschach I think that the line would have been continued due to increased sales. I would love to and a Rorschach and Night Owl to my collection. I'd also buy a good Dr. Manhattan and
Ozymandias. So yes, sing me up for the other 4.

Old Grandpa

I've said it before, but i'd be happy if they just added rorscach and nite owl, although if they made them all i'd buy them all. Like intothevoid said, more as a representation of the graphic novel than the movie as i love the graphic novel. Even though they'd be the movie designs, i still enjoyed them.

I've said it before, but i'd be happy if they just added rorscach and nite owl, although if they made them all i'd buy them all. Like intothevoid said, more as a representation of the graphic novel than the movie as i love the graphic novel. Even though they'd be the movie designs, i still enjoyed them.

Maybe they can produce a rorschach figure as convention exclusive ,like they did with the sacrecrow , its a relative easy figure to make

It probably is a pretty easy figure to make, even the mask. They dont have to try and replicate the moving ink patterns on the it, just give it the standard design. However, i think if they made it a convention exclusive a lot of people would be pi$$ed. Haha. Saying that, it wouldnt surprise me with hot toys.

Nite owl would probably be fairly simple too as its not a world away from the batman figures. Just hopefully with no leaking. Haha.

This line is pretty much as good as dead. They have moved on.

Sadly i reckon that is so. :( Still, would be great if they went back and made a couple more. Surely they'd sell pretty well.

They brought GhostRider to the end, after so many months of silence.
And Abaduh figures still WIP and we dont know anything about when they will released.
Accordingly there is a chance that a similar situation will happen to Rorschach.
At least for me it's a very good reason to not give up and hope.

Last edited:

Anybody here get the DC Direct Rorschach one out of desperation? How bad is it?

I've thought about getting it but was afraid as soon as I put my order in there would be some kind of announcement. I think if we could at least get a Rorscach from Hot Toys I wouldn't feel as bad about them stopping. It seems like they had a prototype made so a lot of the R and D on Rorscach figure is already done. So its not like we are asking them to start from scratch.

Just to add one more "crying voice".

I bought both released figures and would buy all of them.

I do wonder if Rorschach could end up as a convention exclusive. It would making it harder to get but if that were to happen I'd do what I could to get one.

Rorsharch would be an EASY purchase for me.

Beating_a_Dead_Horse.gif

Wish it was though. They really screwed us over with this.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5I-SbwCHJ80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back