Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hard drive has been full for awhile and i keep having to delete **** and is pissing me off.

Anyone know the best replacement hard drive to buy?

Any laptop hard-drive should do. I plan on upgrading to a SSHD later on.

For someone who has little to no knowledge of computer parts, what would you suggest as a good replacement?

Anything that makes it better and preferably with a 2tb HD, i read some can make your load times quicker but not sure if that's bs?

I googled it but without being in the know i don't really know what I'm looking for :lol

Any laptop hard-drive should do. I plan on upgrading to a SSHD later on.

so if you do not buy hard copy games.. you kind of screwed after you installed a few games correct ? Thats just pretty messed up actually or do I miss something ?

so if you do not buy hard copy games.. you kind of screwed after you installed a few games correct ? Thats just pretty messed up actually or do I miss something ?

im guessing you can download them to your new hd from the ps store or from your downloads without any trouble.

I saw the PS4 TV box on sale at Best Buy today for like $35. Anyone have it, does it actually work. I guess I'm most interest in being able to play my games in another room where the PSTV would be set up.

I saw the PS4 TV box on sale at Best Buy today for like $35. Anyone have it, does it actually work. I guess I'm most interest in being able to play my games in another room where the PSTV would be set up.

You can check it out on YouTube. I don't fully understand it either, but will still probably get it because I've gotten every single ps so far.

I need the crystal controller

PS4-Controllers-720x401.png

Back