Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS used Brian Bolland's Art for the Joker PF and I was hoping they would use his Art for the Wonder Woman PF.But this will fit in perfectly.

I agree, although DC Direct already did a statue from one of his pieces
3Bolland_Wonder_Woman.jpg

Maybe Sideshow could use this one instead even if it is similar

wonder-woman-brian-bolland.jpg

Wow, i was planning on just sticking to the main characters, joker, batman and catwoman (if they do a pf eventually), but this looks fantastic. I think I may need to invest in a new cabinet now.

now all these releases i think better to concentrate on selective Marvels & good to start up with DC line

FROM ASK SIDESHOW

Why such a focus on Premium Formats lately? Joker, Deadpool, and looks like Batman too. Why no comiquette love for marquee characters?
Sunday, April 8, 2012

If your interest in Comiquettes is because of the all-sculpture style, then take heart. You’ll be seeing more stylized sculptures under the Premium Format banner, and labeled as such to keep consistency in scaling. With or without clothing, if they’re 1:4 scale, they’re Premium Format. There are a lot of factors driving this decision, including production costs, sales, and Ask Sideshow trends, but we are prioritizing Premium Format (1:4 scale) over most other sculpture formats.

this reminds me of the Blu-ray vs. HD Dvd wars

This PF looks great!!!

someone was saying sideshow said this is a LSF, not sure if he is pulling our legs

Tim Miller told me this wasn't his sculpt. Bummer. Still looks beautiful though. Who does everyone think sculpted this?

well if this is a pf I am sold I will buy it I didn't think that more batman villains would come this soon which sucks cause I was going to pick up some new batman hot toys for the first time ever but I can't pass up on batman from sideshow if this is 1/4 it is a buy I will wait and see.

Back