Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if this is a pf I am sold I will buy it I didn't think that more batman villains would come this soon which sucks cause I was going to pick up some new batman hot toys for the first time ever but I can't pass up on batman from sideshow if this is 1/4 it is a buy I will wait and see.

Breath will yah? That's gotta be the longest sentence ever. This will not be passed. I can't wait to order this.

Welcome to the forum. :wave

time will show my friend. I only really care of how bats and Supes will look.

"ASK SIDESHOW

Why such a focus on Premium Formats lately? Joker, Deadpool, and looks like Batman too. Why no comiquette love for marquee characters?
Sunday, April 8, 2012

If your interest in Comiquettes is because of the all-sculpture style, then take heart. You’ll be seeing more stylized sculptures under the Premium Format banner, and labeled as such to keep consistency in scaling. With or without clothing, if they’re 1:4 scale, they’re Premium Format. There are a lot of factors driving this decision, including production costs, sales, and Ask Sideshow trends, but we are prioritizing Premium Format (1:4 scale) over most other sculpture formats."

That was posted earlier.

"ASK SIDESHOW

Why such a focus on Premium Formats lately? Joker, Deadpool, and looks like Batman too. Why no comiquette love for marquee characters?
Sunday, April 8, 2012

If your interest in Comiquettes is because of the all-sculpture style, then take heart. You’ll be seeing more stylized sculptures under the Premium Format banner, and labeled as such to keep consistency in scaling. With or without clothing, if they’re 1:4 scale, they’re Premium Format. There are a lot of factors driving this decision, including production costs, sales, and Ask Sideshow trends, but we are prioritizing Premium Format (1:4 scale) over most other sculpture formats."

That was posted earlier.
I NEVER said i like more pfs than comiquetts. As long as they look good in any form. Bats and Supes have always been my all time favourite heroes. Pf or comiqueet or statues i dont mind as long as they rock.I think that Spiderman comiquette was one of the best statues from SS.

I NEVER said i like more pfs than comiquetts. As long as they look good in any form. Bats and Supes have always been my all time favourite heroes. Pf or comiqueet or statues i dont mind as long as they rock.I think that Spiderman comiquette was one of the best statues from SS.

No no, I'm not saying what you like, I'm saying they've already stated that just because it's fully sculpted doesn't mean it's a Com anymore.

...I don't know yet, I want to but if they put out Bats/Supes/Ivy and then Wonder Woman later...I'd have to pass on one....and I don't want to.

oh yea theres Wonder Woman as well . I coulnt agree with u more. Well it will all depend on how good they wil look,so u can decide which one to turn down.

After Ice Man, Colossus, DareDevil... I figure that "focus" means that SS have finally woken up to the fact that the majority of collectors care about scale in the Marvel line. Want to bet there is another 1/5 comiquette released?

Sure I'll bet you. How about the new JS Campbells Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy comiquettes :wink1: If I'm right, you buy me those 2 statues, if I'm wrong, I'll buy u those statues. Those will be 1/5 scale statues :lecture

Done*

*Based off scale of statue measurements and official marvel wiki physical attributes compared to actual statue - and accounting for pose.

tumblr_lgos7j7IYi1qawhja.gif

This thread just got a helleva lot more interesting.

If Sideshow decides to focus on fully-sculpted 1/4 statues over mixed media, calls them PFs and prices them the same as the true mixed-media PFs I will call for a jihad.

Was this sneak peak leaked?

Welcome aboard Mark. I presume you are THE Mark Newman. I can't believe no one caught this before me. I assume you are behind this lovely looking statue since you joined up and posted here. I must say, this may be your finest work yet. Any other info you can give up on this piece?

It's good to see you here. Feel free to drop in on us whenever you can.

Sideshow posted these pics through their Facebook page, so I don't get why people are thinking this might not be official.

Anywho, looks like SS is focusing on a Jim Lee "Hush" concept by creating the main characters of that story first

tumblr_ltvxc6TZwp1qjcq1co1_500.jpg

Welcome aboard Mark. I presume you are THE Mark Newman. I can't believe no one caught this before me. I assume you are behind this lovely looking statue since you joined up and posted here. I must say, this may be your finest work yet. Any other info you can give up on this piece?

It's good to see you here. Feel free to drop in on us whenever you can.

:woo :woo so this is a Mark Newman sculpt! :woo :woo

Last edited:
The pics are not "official". The pictures were received and placed on the site before Sideshow said anything. (I wonder if the forums discussing it forced their hand?) Sideshow only first discussed it today in a tease.

No one is thinking the piece itself isn't official. I'm actually shocked that SSC didn't ask for them to be taken down like they have in the past for leaks. They must have decided that since it's probably going up this coming week to just let it ride. I can't wait to see the full piece and hopefully next to the Joker to see how they go together.

:woo :woo so this is a Mark Newman sculpt! :woo :woo

Maybe. That's only if I pegged him correctly. Why else would he join and make only one post in this thread? It's just a guess on my part but I think our new board member and Mark Newman are one and the same. Would like to hear it from him though. Just to make it official.

Back