Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze Spidey, you a bit on edge tonight?

LOL ... No man I was just joking with you... :wink1:....and am having fun typing **** that isn't my report cards ... which I have been working on for days. Though I am starting to Jones for just some random spending of money on Polystone... there is a Spidey Com I am eyeing ... but I can't pull the trigger ... and a Hulk Maq that is calling my name ... getting the shakes... lol.

Alright, I just sent a return/exchange message to Customer Service. I'm not doing it to try and get over on Sideshow or to be unrealistic and somehow get a new piece that has a better paint job (I think I got lucky with mine). But they need to know that customers are unhappy and that they shouldn't be allowed to have these kinds of issues come up again

LOL ... No man I was just joking with you... :wink1:....and am having fun typing **** that isn't my report cards ... which I have been working on for days. Though I am starting to Jones for just some random spending of money on Polystone... there is a Spidey Com I am eyeing ... but I can't pull the trigger ... and a Hulk Maq that is calling my name ... getting the shakes... lol.

lol, well that you probably don't want to hear that my summer break started a week ago :wink1:

Too many things wrong with yours, you need to send it back. Paint smudge on base, Tumor on leg, not sitting in base correctly...

:rotfl

Frostlord I would definitely send her back. I know replacements and such are a pain in the *** especially from Australia, I've had to do it for my last 3 statues (Babydoll, Jessica Rabbit & Aayla Secura) but in the end you'll be better off for it, with a statue you love!
With a statue that doesn't fit, a smudge on the base, a bizarre growth on her leg and the sloppy paint work of the vines; it seems to me you have some pretty relevant causes for a better replacement and if they say no, than there's something seriously wrong going on inside that company.

Let us know which avenue you choose mate :)

Going by what everyone else is saying it looks like I'll be sending her back for a replacement, I paid $440 in total for Ivy so she should be perfect.

The face on your Ivy is flawless! Mine is suffering from googly eyes and bad hair blending. The bump on the leg is a bit of a bummer, but I'd be tempted to keep the statue regardless...

I agree, the face on my Ivy came out great. I worry that if i send mine back for a replacement I'll end up receiving a replacement one with a googly eye or something

Ex #266 finally made it

Some mood lighting

It is definitely a thing of beauty, my only problem is it doesn't seem to be in scale with my DCD Catwoman

I am going make an observation, and I am not trying to piss in anyones cornflakes, but the vast majority of the complaints are coming from guys who didn't buy this... Or a select few with some hefty paint issues ... While the vast majority appear to love her. Personally I think the guys who bought this that don't like it have a right to complain, and the rest sould be in their way. I speak from experience when I say there is no point in hammering on and on in a fight where you got no skin in the game. I did it once, and all that I managed to do was piss people off. IMHO we should let the lovers of this piece rejoice and help the guys out who are looking for help with USEFUL suggestions. Not tieraids about how much SSC SUCKSS!!

:goodpost::exactly:

I am not sure but I don't think I ever really have expressed my dislike for a statue that I never planned on owning. I might wait to see in hand photos and make a few comments and even back them up but for the most part I may say thumbs up or down and be on my way. If it is a piece I have no interest in and it turns out bad I don't even say anything. I just don't see then sense in it. However I am all for constructive criticism and don't see the harm in that. But to continue to say something sucks on a piece you don't plan on owning and add nothing to the conversation then you are just a step away from trolling.

I really want the Spider man Comi.... but I am not willing to give up saving for retirement or my kids educations to get it.

That's just stupid ;) ;) :)

Just got my FedEx tracking number from the Ebay seller this morning. Seller is only one city away from me so I hope to get it tomorrow. I was going to just get the regular version, but couldn't pass up on an EX version for $500 with shipping. Please no problems...

IMO Batman has 2 A list Rogues. Joker and Two Face with Joker being an A+. Freeze, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Croc and Bane would be my B listers.... they are good ... but not THE BEST. Then I would put Hatter, ScareCrow, and Ivy in the C listers, and the likes of Harley in the D listers. Now that is just MY opinion and by no means other peoples so.....:pfft::pfft:.....:wink1:

I would give Batman's Rouge gallery a little more credit and add a few to the A list. I would put Catwoman, Penguin, and Freeze in the A list.

Ivy and Scarecrow I would move up to B list.

Hatter, Ventriloquist, Hush, Zaz, Strange are more C list types to me.

I would give Batman's Rouge gallery a little more credit and add a few to the A list. I would put Catwoman, Penguin, and Freeze in the A list.

:goodpost:

Couldn't agree more

Only Two Face and Joker have ever risen to top for me to have consistently risen to the level of MASTER criminal to me. Most of the others have had one or two good stories. However, I can't think of any major Catwoman, penguin, or Freeze story lines though I am sure they are out there.

Only Two Face and Joker have ever risen to top for me to have consistently risen to the level of MASTER criminal to me. Most of the others have had one or two good stories. However, I can't think of any major Catwoman, penguin, or Freeze story lines though I am sure they are out there.

I guarantee you Catwoman is more A list than Two Face. She's more well known, had her own comic series for years and years, and been featured in more entertainment media! :)

Back