Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then all you have to do is call SSC when the product becomes available and they will give you the answer. If not post it at Ask Sideshow. Either way, i like the new changes and there is no more guessing games on sculpt scale statues. :lecture

You are missing my point entirely. Why should I have to wait to call SSC about the format of a sneaked piece when it finally becomes available? As a buyer, wouldn't it make sense for SSC to inform a customer about their products upfront as much as possible? Do you really think customer service wants to field those kind of questions right now? With SDCC around the corner and the massive Bats bust recall, I'm sure they don't need to be fielding those kind of questions.

If this works for you I understand. It doesn't for me. The old system made things clear from the get go. It was more informative. That makes it better in my book.

Last edited:
Ivy looks amazing. I'm sold on just those 2 pics. I think I'll just be limiting my DC collection to the batman line

so far from Dc Line revealed Joker Batman Superman Poison Ivy ..... Wonder Women

Instant order!!! Regardless of scale. Definitely using my rewards points on this fine piece of @$$ . I'm glad I haven't pulled the trigger yet on any of the comic con preorders this week if this goes up for PO anytime soon.

You are missing my point entirely. Why should I have to wait to call SSC about the format of a sneaked piece when it finally becomes available? As a buyer, wouldn't it make sense for SSC to inform a customer about their products upfront as much as possible? Do you really think customer service wants to field those kind of questions right now? With SDCC around the corner and the massive Bats bust recall, I'm sure they don't need to be fielding those kind of questions.

If this works for you I understand. It doesn't for me. The old system made things clear from the get go. It was more informative. That makes it better in my book.

you guys are making too big a deal out of this, as soon as it's up for preorder, the height measurement will tell you if it's a 1/4 or 1/5.

you guys are making too big a deal out of this, as soon as it's up for preorder, the height measurement will tell you if it's a 1/4 or 1/5.

I wasn't really worried if it's 1/5 or not. The discussion had more to do with identifying whether a PF is fully sculpted or has cloth on it. With some sneaks it's not easy to tell. The old way worked better IMHO. A Com is fully sculpted. A PF had mixed media elements. Simple. No one had to tell me anything about the pieces using those labels. What's done is done. SSC changed it. We all just have to deal with it.

This piece will look good regardless of scale. Off the 2 sneaks alone, Ivy looks great.

If this does come up for PO this year along with Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman I may have to pass on her. Which would suck but it'd just be too much too soon for me to handle properly.

Unless my hand grows a mind of it's and happens to hit the order button.....whoops....

If this does come up for PO this year along with Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman I may have to pass on her. Which would suck but it'd just be too much too soon for me to handle properly.

Unless my hand grows a mind of it's and happens to hit the order button.....whoops....

Exactly I have no recollection of 90% of the preorders in my queue. I just wake up with a headache and an confirmation email from SSC!

Exactly I have no recollection of 90% of the preorders in my queue. I just wake up with a headache and an confirmation email from SSC!

Like this?

Hilarious_and_funny_pictures_19.jpg

I kicked myself for canceling Darth Tallon... this one may have to be a buy to make up for that misstake.

This and Scarlet Witch was not in sideshow site or facebook? Is there something we miss out? Hopefully this will be up after Scarlet.

Back