Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the one on the right (the old one I presume?) At least you get to choose between the 2. I just hope my replacement is good, otherwise I'll just ask for a refund and be done with this statue.

What's wrong with the one on the right? Try to take a pic at normal viewing distance/angle?
the original one is tricky, in some lighting/shades the eyes looks really off, the legs & back paint is better than the replacement, I might keep the original hmm
5y4atuju.jpg

ge3u3aga.jpg

received my replacement today, not good enough! not sure which one to keep, each one have its set of problems:
the old:
lazy eyes & gap in the top hair

the replacement:
the hair is not fully painted around the face, bigger hair gap on the left side of the face & need to drill new hole in the base since the back foot doesn't fit in the hole.

what do u guys/gals think, I think the replacement is easier to fix/touch up??
u6e6ysu5.jpg

OMG, why does the one on the LEFT look so weird? It looks awful.... the face looks fat, the paint job from the left and right side of the face to the hair looks horrendous and is it me, or do the arms covered with leaves look (refer to the elbows) look bigger??

I don't see anything wrong with the one on the left side? the eyes look perfect.

The one with less than perfect eyes is the one in the right. But it have better overall finish! Im confused lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like the one on the right (the old one I presume?) At least you get to choose between the 2. I just hope my replacement is good, otherwise I'll just ask for a refund and be done with this statue.

OMG, why does the one on the LEFT look so weird? It looks awful.... the face looks fat, the paint job from the left and right side of the face to the hair looks horrendous and is it me, or do the arms covered with leaves look (refer to the elbows) look bigger??

Agree, guess the original have better overall quality & paint, just wish it have the replacement's eyes. & the arms are the same, it's the angel I guess

Tough choice Hemooo...each one has it's flaws but the unfinished area around her face on the left one is really distracting to the point where I could almost live with the slight eye issues of the right one...

Tough choice Hemooo...each one has it's flaws but the unfinished area around her face on the left one is really distracting to the point where I could almost live with the slight eye issues of the right one...

+1 (yeah, what's with the unfinished area around the face on the left statue???)

Agreed. I would think the eyes would be easier to fix than the whole area of paint around her face.

Thanks everyone, will keep the original. Hmmm disappointed about the replacement TBH. Why bother sending international if the replacement worse than the original

Ugh, little frustrated. Just got a VM from SS saying no replacement.
I asked them to review the new picture I sent (see below). They think my issues is where the hair meets the neck. In my response back I pointed out that it it the levitating hair on her right forearm. This is my 13th PF, go figure...

Thanks everyone, will keep the original. Hmmm disappointed about the replacement TBH. Why bother sending international if the replacement worse than the original

I like the one with the better eyes. This lazy eyes is too much of a distraction when it's on display. Saying that statue has no broken parts to it.

Cool, thanks for that.
I guess I'll just wait a bit longer

Since it's been so long, I would suggest calling SS CS directly before they run out of replacements.

FWIW Took them about a week to reply back to me. Good luck.

Back