InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As everybody who was reading my recent posts probably already expected by now, I just caved and ordered the deluxe from kit with the sword.

What did it for me was turning on FOTR and watching the prancing pony and weathertop scenes. It immediately reminded me why I wanted this in my collection. Similar to Sandtroopers for SW, the Nazgûl embody everything I love about Lord of the Rings, so I need this in my collection.

I have one customized Asmus V1 Nazgûl, and bought the hands, feet, sword and belt from the V2 from toyanxiety a few years ago with the plan to build another at some point. If I still decide to go this route, I figured having the InArt in hand will also make it easier to copy their clothing template to make 2 more (I'll have to upgrade my V1 custom then as well).

Anyway, very excited for this!
Congrats. Respect you took the time to think about what you were doing, and why. (y)

Not like I every got just glassy-eyed and and leaped on a figure, that's why I ended up with 2 Artisan Black Widows on order and haven't even had the conversation with myself about letting one of them go. 😁

Plus, once it's in hand, you'll have a pattern of sorts to make more of the reins etc., so you can get different horses and customize if u want.

I'm opting for Legolas now and keeping things open for that Thorin later... because that figure sure does look fantastic.

Yeah, not like I need another Thorin, but I WANT that one. Plus picking up ASMUS' new Thranduil. And I've blown enough money on Aragorn including a horse and hair stuff AND picking up the Ranger cloak since InArt *&^$. But if they put out a stellar Thorin I'll say nice things about them. In 4 years when I get my figure.

Prefer a all in one pack but you never know. Might be separate releases
I’d prefer separate releases. These are classic characters that stand on their own; I don’t think they need to be locked behind a 2-pack or 4-pack.

Edit: but I personally wouldn’t care if Frodo and Sam are a 2-pack, those are the two I want and that’d be it for me for LOTR representation. Bonus points if they included Sméagol/Gollum despite the Two Towers/ROTK design not being in FOTR.

Last edited:
Back