Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These fools

pokemon-1358173140.jpg

Ooooo. Decisions. Decisions. I used to start out with Grass types, but I started with a Fire type for B2.

Not sure who I'll pick. Probably Chespin just because Fennekin reminds me of another Eevee evolution in a loose way. :lol

Ooooo. Decisions. Decisions. I used to start out with Grass types, but I started with a Fire type for B2.

Not sure who I'll pick. Probably Chespin just because Fennekin reminds me of another Eevee evolution in a loose way. :lol

:hi5:

or like the other foxes... if you wanna go that way

tumblr_mgn6xu2oz81qa8kbzo1_1280.jpg

it sneezes in a cute way though

950.gif

I didn't see an 'All things Pokemon' thread, so I'll post this here!

From pokemon.com:
Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina will soon be available at GameStop stores!

A trio of incredible Pokémon from the Sinnoh region are coming to your game! Get the Legendary Pokémon Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina at participating GameStop stores starting on August 19th, 2013 for your Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 game. What's more, the three Pokémon will be Shiny Pokémon, making them even more rare and desirable!

The three Pokémon will be available one at a time, and for a limited time each. You can get Shiny Dialga until September 8th, followed by Shiny Palkia from September 9th through September 29th, and then Shiny Giratina from September 30th through October 20th.

Remember that when you visit GameStop stores beginning on August 19th, you’ll be able to preorder you copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y while you’re there! Learn more about these upcoming games at Pokemon.com/XY!

In Canada, the Shiny Dialga character distribution event begins Friday, August 30th, at participating EB Games locations. Canadian players can get a Shiny Palkia beginning Friday, September 13th, and a Shiny Giratina beginning Friday, September 27th, at participating EB Games stores across Canada.

*Wireless broadband access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.

Looks like I'll be frequenting Gamestop over the next few months! :lol

how would you get the pokemon? do they have a special router you need to connect to or do they hand them out at the counter?

how would you get the pokemon? do they have a special router you need to connect to or do they hand them out at the counter?

It didn't say specifically. I've never done stuff like this before, but I'm sure someone here has and will chime in. I'm thinking it will use the store's wi-fi and Spotpass feature, but I don't know if GameStop uses that??

Short answer: Not sure. :lol

My friend code is 0576-4518-1197 if anyone wants to play pokemon or animal crossing with me.

It didn't say specifically. I've never done stuff like this before, but I'm sure someone here has and will chime in. I'm thinking it will use the store's wi-fi and Spotpass feature, but I don't know if GameStop uses that??

Short answer: Not sure. :lol

idk if its the same but usually there's a guy from nintendo their who'll do the stuff for you (or ask the gamestop person for the event pokemon). and yes it's with a code and such. back in the days, idk if he still does it but a guy from gamestop used to gave away these codes for the peeps not living in the U.S. so we could get them too and that way i was able to get myself a **** ton of arceus's and all :lol

Once you're in the vicinity of the store, you select "Mystery Gift" from the main menu and receive the Pokémon via wireless. It'll download and then you can pick it up in-game from the delivery man in a Pokémon Center.

I don't think it was answered before, but does anyone know of any retail exclusives for this title? (ie...where should I buy this from???!!!)

the UK gets these cool card holders in a form of pokeballs

gaming-pokemon-x-and-y-container.jpg

and for those who doesnt know. an event torchic will be able to get from the release date till **** knows when. it'll hold blaziknite to make your blaziken go megablaziken! and if dont know what im talking about, watch this.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHSclx-ov_U&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

and mega kangaskan has been confirmed too

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjzxXUPt4DY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Info: these forms are in battle only. as soon as the battle ends it devolves pretty much like digimon

i for one welcome these new mega evolutions. i really like lucario and blaziken and not to mention the fabulous hair on ampharos XD

inb4 they're over designed

Back