Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Pokeball thing is awesome!!! :lol :rock

Any how do we get the 'event' Torchic? I guess I don't understand what the term 'event' means in this reference.

well since its a new game it might've changed but here's how you do it

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGg1OGZwbzw[/ame]

no need to go to gamestop. just hook up your DS with Wi-fi, go to mystery gift and blah blah

np! an event pokemon is just a happening for a limited of time. could be a few days to months. or a social happening if you're going to gamestop to get your pokemon. i met and battled some cool trainers while going to my game store.

hopefully we get just as many events as japan did in the past.

np! an event pokemon is just a happening for a limited of time. could be a few days to months. or a social happening if you're going to gamestop to get your pokemon. i met and battled some cool trainers while going to my game store.

hopefully we get just as many events as japan did in the past.

I'm just excited to get this on release day to be there from the 'beginning.' I was way late for B2/W2, so I missed a lot of those events for that title (all but one). I realized after the video that I had gotten a pokemon via an event before. I picked up a Deoxys that way. Just had no idea it was indeed an 'event.' :lol Makes sense now.

This Mega Evolution thing is pretty cool. Adds a new dimension to game-play. I like it.

you have to but you can also get it from standing outside the store, no need to enter if the connection is good ofcourse

this guy does it from sitting in his car

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWUzKbqRUM[/ame]

Just picked up my shiny Dialga! It's a LV 100, so it's pretty nice. Apparently it's not like the Dialga from the previous installments because it's SHINY. :lol

So for all of you completists out there....go get it.

And it transferred just like the video that blood posted. I had to go into Gamestop though. Couldn't get a good signal from the parking lot.

I still need to call to see which ones are doing it

I would like to think all of them are, but yeah, probably best to call first. I just chose one at random, but in hind site, it probably would have been smarter to check first. :lol

im ready for 10/12

Me and you both. I'm not sure if I'll get it on Day 1, but will likely get it that week or so. I got a Best Buy $10 off coupon in the mail from my Reward Zone card, so I'll probably be getting it from there.

^^ I was hoping you were talking pokemon!
pikachu___blue_mohawk_by_turusai.png

Back