Pokemon X & Y

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up my shiny Dialga! It's a LV 100, so it's pretty nice. Apparently it's not like the Dialga from the previous installments because it's SHINY. :lol

So for all of you completists out there....go get it.

got mine too :hi5:

and just a heads up

1176118_399846000137350_1959941377_n.png

If they announce a US release of the Pokemon 3DS systems....I'm going for them. :lol

I played heck trying to get my Pikachu edition 3DS. I'm proud to say I found one after randomly calling 5 or so Wal-Marts. :lol

Same thing as a Nintendo Direct where they talk about their (future) games and stuff but this time specifically about pokemon.

you can watch it on most streaming sites and if you've missed it theres always youtube

Same thing as a Nintendo Direct where they talk about their (future) games and stuff but this time specifically about pokemon.

you can watch it on most streaming sites and if you've missed it theres always youtube

Ah. Got it. Very cool. Will definitely keep my ears open for it. :rock

If they announce a US release of the Pokemon 3DS systems....I'm going for them. :lol

I played heck trying to get my Pikachu edition 3DS. I'm proud to say I found one after randomly calling 5 or so Wal-Marts. :lol

i wish we were able to get this one! damn selfish japanese bastards >_>

charizard-3dsxl.jpg

That's pretty awesome. Didn't really think about customizing these things. Some of those don't look too bad.

I think I asked before, but doesn't anyone know if I can import B2/W2 pokemon to X/Y using the SAME 3DS (if at all)? (Realizing that X/Y is not out yet. :lol)

I strangely amped to see what will be announced tomorrow....:lol

I'm hoping for a 'big' announcement, but I feel like there's nothing left to uncover about X and Y. I'm still leaning towards a SE 3DS of sorts.

I want to know about transferring pokemon also. I'll have to go to rent a center and rent a 3ds since I don't know anyone who has one. I'd like an app

main.jpg

Available Sept 27th

So pumped about BOTH of these announcements. I'm definitely going to try and pick one of these systems up. Worst case scenario, I gift it to someone for Christmas or a birthday.

As for the Pokemon Bank/transfer things, THIS is awesome. EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Although, I'm nervous about the annual rates. If it's like, $10 a year or less, I'll probably do it but I can't justify anymore than that.

And arguably the BIGGEST announce was THREE MORE starter Pokemon......

Charmander.

Bulbasaur.

Squirtle.

'Nuff said.

:rock :rock :rock

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Back