POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Yeah their site for international pricing has had quite a few issues. But it wouldn't be adding shipping until the end. What they may show is the price including or excluding GST, or it might be showing the price in AUD even when you've selected your home currency. But from what people have said that fixes itself when you pay at checkout via Paypal etc.

Yea, it's not a huge deal and it's easy enough to make sense of. It just kind of flip flops between showing the total price with shipping, and without shipping. For the most part it shows the total right up front, and then separates in the first screen of checkout, but it all equates. The couple times it threw me off is like when it showed Vader at $184, so I thought that was the price shipped, but then it add shipping once I put it in my cart.

It's a little glitchy but that only happened a couple times

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

15% off Statues,
Busts and Replicas!

.. Was hoping for better.

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

Pass on that deal. Hoping for 20% off all Marvel stuff come Monday or 30% off one item.

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Ah, figures :lol

That's the one thing that I can't get about their site (not talking about the Tauntaun because I guess that's a different story being an oversized item). It's a little quirky with the prices shown. I just saw SS's ESB/ROTJ Vader listed on the main page for $184 and when I went to check out it was $208 after shipping. That's still a good price but I find that on the main page, sometimes it lists the full price shipped and sometimes it lists the price before shipping. Like then I went back to the main page and Vader was $208. Is it glitchy like that for everyone?
Yeah, I saw one item listed in one section of their site for one price, listed in another section for another price, but when you put it in your cart, it was listed for another (even cheaper) price! Weird.

I was trying to get a deal on Hot Toys Obi-Wan, but I think they may have taken him down during the sale.

Obi-Wan was sold out prior to sale apparently.

Thanks for the heads-up! :duff

That NY tax fee is brutal. Luckily, I'm not in NY... :yess:

Last edited:

There's some decent deals on that page. Thanks for letting us know

I'm not even going to look at that. I've spent enough already!

I'm not even going to look at that. I've spent enough already!

:lol Yeah, there's nothing I was planning for, but a great deal on Rocket/Groot has me tempted. But then I'll need Starlord, and he ain't cheap. And then i might as well get Gamora. One good deal turns into $700. :gah:

SS Speeder Bike $239 shipped (I thought $250 was good) and 1/4 Boba Fett $375 shipped :gah:

thanks for the link TonTon :hi5:

Should've waited and ordered my figure from there instead of PC. Still haven't heard back from them regarding any tracking/shipment info nor have I received my figure even having chosen the "fast" shipping method. Going on almost two weeks now

Last edited:

thanks for the link TonTon :hi5:

Should've waited and ordered my figure from there instead of PC. Still haven't heard back from them regarding any tracking/shipment info nor have I received my figure even having chosen the "fast" shipping method. Going on almost two weeks now

That "fast shipping" doesn't seem to be all it's cracked up to be.
I placed an order for an IM Bones from Japan with free shipping a week after my PC order and it arrived in 5 days. 3 days sooner than my PC figure I paid $30 shipping for. I just went the cheap $10 route on this last order.

For any folks in the US, Forbidden Planet NYC has a bunch of good Cyber Monday online deals on Hot Toys figures with free shipping and they have Sideshow Hoth Luke for $160. Not sure if there's anything I need but it's definitely tempting.

Forbidden Planet NYC - Comics, Graphic Novels, Toys and Collectibles - Forbidden Planet

:rock Awesome. Thanks for posting. :hi5:I spent to much... but Gamora for $160 free shipping to complete my GOTG team was to good to pass up :lol

So many good deals there.... wish I had more money :lol AoU Hulk for $220 free shipping, Widow and Hawkeye for around $175, speeder bike, fett, some statues.

Does forbidden planets figures include the shipper? Anyone know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Does forbidden planets figures include the shipper? Anyone know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I purchased a stormtrooper two-pack from them a while back and I believe they simply shipped it in the brown Hot Toys shipper.

:lol Yeah, there's nothing I was planning for, but a great deal on Rocket/Groot has me tempted. But then I'll need Starlord, and he ain't cheap. And then i might as well get Gamora. One good deal turns into $700. :gah:

I have all of them. I'm just waiting for Drax. I'll be pissed royal if they don't make him.

Popcultcha:- 20% off Hot Toys!

Back