POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

Really wish there was more tuff in stock that I wanted. Cant think of anything to order. :gah:

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

I would think that most people have already taken advantage of their previous sales.

... And of course a current lack of money due to prior purchases.

They bumped the prices a wee bit up since the last 20% off everything.

With the holidays upon us, I'm just not enticed enough to pull the trigger on any 1/6 figs. I have to save up for after the holidays. I bought a crapload during spooktacular. Ill just have to wait for the sales some other time. Lots of nice deals though!

I think even with the 20% off at Forbidden Planet items are still cheaper at PC even with shipping. $384 with tax shipped @ FP for Robo/Mur Set and $348.56 shipped at PC

You'll only pay the tax if you live in NY though. They're close to equal I think.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yay my first order form PC shipped .

Second speeder bike at $240 shipped is very tempting.

I picked up my second....1/4 Fett was talking to me as well. I was able to resist Fett as I don't collect 1/4

Looks like they adjusted Fett so he is no longer 20% off. Wasn't going to go into the 1/4" line, but just couldn't resist that price- glad I got my order in.

Looks like they adjusted Fett so he is no longer 20% off. Wasn't going to go into the 1/4" line, but just couldn't resist that price- glad I got my order in.

That's a bummer.

POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves ...

It's only for in stock figures, so maybe they ran out? Their inventory is a mystery. :dunno

I was about to place an order at the $375, got a call from my mom to help her with her ipad and was talking to her for about 20 minutes, and when I got back to the computer to place the order the price was adjusted. :(

POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves ...

Try forbidden planet.

Edit: or is that what you were taking about? Looks like that deal is gone.

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves ...

Try forbidden planet nyc. Cyber Monday deal for $376

They're actually who I was trying to order from. I saw he was $376, but he went back up to $470. The other stuff is still on sale, though.

That stinks. That deal was unreal. You should send a bill to your moms for $80 for tech support.

:lol Yeah, I doubt there'll be another deal like that on 1/4 Boba Fett. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Back