POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

I can't use pennies on sale items can I?

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

I picked up my second....1/4 Fett was talking to me as well. I was able to resist Fett as I don't collect 1/4

I bought a second bike too. Now praying for a hot toys endor luke and leia. Thanks for posting the sale ton ton, and curse you :lol. I have no self control, bought another set of stormtroopers from popcultcha a couple days ago.

That was a killer sale on boba fett too, I paid full retail minus the monthly coupon for the exclusive and have no regrets.

I bought a second bike too. Now praying for a hot toys endor luke and leia. Thanks for posting the sale ton ton, and curse you :lol. I have no self control, bought another set of stormtroopers from popcultcha a couple days ago.

That was a killer sale on boba fett too, I paid full retail minus the monthly coupon for the exclusive and have no regrets.

I almost regret not getting Fett when he was in my cart. It was an unreal deal but just don't do 1/4

Annoyingly the 20% appears to be off the original RRP. So any items that had already been reduced aren't discounted a further 20%.

Annoyingly the 20% appears to be off the original RRP. So any items that had already been reduced aren't discounted a further 20%.

As per their terms and conditions.

Except during glitchgate.

Sadly no one had Red Five or Taun Taun sales so the wait continues......

The Gordon and Blake with Bat Signal set is tempting me at $305. I doubt it'll drop too much lower than that but I think I'll still hold off for a while.

Popcultcha: 20% off video game merchandise.

That Clicker statue is tempting seeing as pre-orders aren't exempt...

Come on 30% off one item! :lol Tauntaun shall then be mine.

Come on 30% off one item! :lol Tauntaun shall then be mine.

That'd be nice. Would love to see a 10% off pre-orders deal (looks like they have 7% off for Vader, not sure if that's the norm).

Is 30% off one item something they have even done or is it just wishful thinking lol?

Never seen it before. Kinda doubt it.

Except from glitchgate where we were getting 36% off, I think the next highest has always been 20%.

I just wish we could use our pennies in conjunction with the sales.

I know I'm late on this figure but after seeing the price cut this morning and using some pennies I couldn't resist. Picked up Proto Fett for $106 shipped.

POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves ...

PC just got Luke Stormtrooper in stock. Stinks that the 20% off SW and store wide already happened. Kinda want a second for customizing and you can only get one through SS. Might have to get a friend to purchase a second through SS.

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves ...

PC just got Luke Stormtrooper in stock. Stinks that the 20% off SW and store wide already happened. Kinda want a second for customizing and you can only get one through SS. Might have to get a friend to purchase a second through SS.

Great.... they get more in stock and all I get is an email telling me I may get mine from SS in January.

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves ...

Is 30% off one item something they have even done or is it just wishful thinking lol?

Wishful thinking :lol

Wonder if they didn't put it as in stock until after those sales? Hopefully there is one more 20%. I would grab that then.

POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves ...

What and when was glitch gate?

The day before Halloween, right in the midst of Sideshow's Spooktacular, a flood of posts about Popcultcha's Halloween sales took over the Sideshow thread. Turned out that instead of the advertised 20% off, people were checking out with 36% off (although some people claimed to get 40%).

Popcultcha's website glitch lead to well over $10,000 in sales in just a few hours as calculated by some Freaks who were tallying everyone's reported purchases.

The PC site went offline a few times and eventually the prices went back to normal and everyone worried about their phenomenal deals being cancelled. This went on for days, further hijacking the Sideshow thread. But PC honored all sales. And everyone rejoiced.

So the big Sideshow Spooktacular Event of 2015 hugely overshadowed by this event, now known forever as Glitch Gate.

Back