POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

I regret not realizing I wanted HT Stealth Cap until now... could've gotten him for cheap during the glitch.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Re: POPCULTCHA-12 Days of Sales Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mone

Glitch gate was awesome . I saved Atleast $250

Would have picked up luke stormtrooper from pc but works out at £253.50 inc tax and shipping to uk
the one i am waiting for from ss had $25 discount and is £188 inc taxes & shipping massive difference
although my stormtrooper 2 pk from pc was much cheaperthan ss in the end

Popcultcha's site wouldn't even allow for a once off 30% discount on 1 item I shouldn't imagine. They'd probably need once off codes like Sideshow does for sales like that.

Well there's the 30% code at PC everyone has been waiting for. Too bad it's only on Dr Who stuff.

Well there's the 30% code at PC everyone has been waiting for. Too bad it's only on Dr Who stuff.

I was so excited when I saw 30% off.

Then I read it is Doctor Who....... :gah:

At least there IS a 30% off code.... still hope :lecture

Well I'm hoping that they apply 30% off on Marvel and DC sale days.

Oh I bet we get 30% at some point on HT.

Didn't they already do the 20% sale on Hot Toys??

Just on Tuesday. So seriously doubt we'll get another one.

Sale hasn't started yet, yet some items are getting 15% off on the Popcultcha website.

Popcultcha:- 15% off all in-stock Action Figures

Thanks folks! Wasn't expecting to buy more stuff from them already. Maybe have to reconsider.

I see PC now had the age of ultron Thor in stock too bad he wasnt in stock when they had the 20% off. They also have luke in disguise as well

Hahaha. Noland is $150 inc shipping Australian... that's just over $100US, lmao...

Tempted by luke tauntaun but thats the cost of 2 new figures still

Back