POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this email earlier today regarding the order I placed yesterday.

"Thanks for your order and payment here at Popcultcha. We have now invoiced your order and it is in our warehouse for pick and pack. We estimate that this will take 2-3 business days. You will then receive notification via email of your shipment and tracking details of your parcel (where available)."

I wish Ant-Man was also in stock there, I would've gotten him too.:gah:

It appears that Ant Man has since been removed from their website.

I believe it may have come into stock a couple of days ago and been fully allocated to preorders.

They held back on a tonne of stuff....Boba Fett, Sandtrooper, Nick Fury, Shotgun, Hagrid are now all in stock and the DeLorean has returned to stock. They clearly didn't want them all going for 20% less when they'd just come in to stock.

I got my shipping notice for Ant-Man yesterday. I scored him for a nice price during the glitch sale in early March.

It appears that Ant Man has since been removed from their website.

I believe it may have come into stock a couple of days ago and been fully allocated to preorders.

Hopefully it will still be available and in stock during the next big discount. I think I'm gonna wait for the Ant-Man & the Wasp version but it might be similar to Civil War.

My Batsignal/Gordon/Blake set shipped out Tuesday. They've been great about communicating everything with my order.

Midtown Comics has a 20% off coupon code (DAD2016) valid through the 21st on its website. It only applies to in-stock items, but you might be able to find some deals there. AoU Black Widow came out to just under $200 shipped, which is better than Sideshow even with the $20 coupon and rewards. TWS Nick Fury also comes out to the same price, and you might be able to find some other deals. Nothing huge, but a step up from Sideshow and the monthly coupon.

Midtown's shipping is always what ruins these sales for me. Almost every figure I've ever looked into there ends up being like $35-40 to ship and I'm in VA. Can't imagine what they charge for west coast shipping.

Midtown's shipping is always what ruins these sales for me. Almost every figure I've ever looked into there ends up being like $35-40 to ship and I'm in VA. Can't imagine what they charge for west coast shipping.

I tried some things to be curious. I couldn't get coupon to work, but I live in NJ (can't get much closer than that) and for HT Batman Returns it was $27 for S&H, for HT Deluxe Fett was $32 for S&H!! They make Sideshow's shipping look like a bargain..

I tried some things to be curious. I couldn't get coupon to work, but I live in NJ (can't get much closer than that) and for HT Batman Returns it was $27 for S&H, for HT Deluxe Fett was $32 for S&H!! They make Sideshow's shipping look like a bargain..

I think they do maybe 12% shipping for items over $200. It's still expensive even under $200. I looked at one figure (no new releases worked or pre-orders), but I tried the Indy figure and the shipping was around $21 from NY to CT. Haha.

Would probably be $7 if they just shipped in the shipper via priority. They do double box from my experience though.

Wow my Batsignal set from Popcultcha is out for delivery. It just shipped from their warehouse on Tuesday!

Yea my BD robocop and Scarlett witch arrived today ...

On a related note , Wells Fargo charged me an international transaction fee...

Yea it's expensive since I'm already getting charged by PayPal for the conversion fee. I called my bank and thet courtesy waived it since i wasn't charged on past orders .

Yea it's expensive since I'm already getting charged by PayPal for the conversion fee. I called my bank and thet courtesy waived it since i wasn't charged on past orders .
That's strange you were charged both! PayPal lets you select whether they or your bank charges the conversion fee, and I always pick my card because I know it has low rates. Never had a problem with it before. Glad you got it sorted out. Did the give you any advice regarding future purchases?

Paypal was my only option for paying, they didn't have an option for credit card or anything else for some reason...

Mine arrives tomorrow.

Sigh....my Popcultcha order arrived and a part of Thor's ankle has snapped off, so the foot peg won't even fit in. I don't know whether super glue will hold it properly. Anyway I've contacted them to see what they can do.

First time I've had a figure arrive damaged.

Back