Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived safe and sound.

Very nice piece and I will post some pics when I get some time later in the week.

One minor gripe is I wish that Orko's stand could stand on it's own, so you could move him around. The stand is fixed in place on the back of the base, so Orko can only be displayed over He-Man's left shoulder.

Very nice piece and I will post some pics when I get some time later in the week.

One minor gripe is I wish that Orko's stand could stand on it's own, so you could move him around. The stand is fixed in place on the back of the base, so Orko can only be displayed over He-Man's left shoulder.

Congrats man. Hope they can replace my body, do they do that? Yeah about Orko, that's annoying to me too and he keeps rubbing HeMan with Blue paint when he gets touched. Otherwise the execution is amazing. Love the fact that we get to choose the hair. Chose the longer mop

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Congrats man. Hope they can replace my body, do they do that? Yeah about Orko, that's annoying to me too and he keeps rubbing HeMan with Blue paint when he gets touched. Otherwise the execution is amazing. Love the fact that we get to choose the hair. Chose the longer mop

They will probably replace it. Take some pics and email PCS...I recommend sending the email to all of their email addresses.

I got a replacement Judge Death, so I think they will take care of you.

Much of my DVD work is pretty crap look now but here's a few I still kinda...kinda.

Teela-Classic.jpg

She-Ra-poster.jpg

MOTU-Au-Art-card-3.jpg

https://www.eamonart.com/IMAGES/ILLUSTRATIONLINKS/SOTS.html

Wow this is great work Eamon. Especially Teela. That's quite a talent you have there. Would love to see more

@jedi

That sucks. Not fun when it happens but PCS is pretty top notch when it comes to CS. It took three times but they replaced a broken piece of my Death statue because it kept breaking in transit. they made it right. They make sure your taken care if with issues like that.

@B

dude.... Why would you go and get a perfect he man and not share those pictures man! Want to see some quality shots! Looking forward to them

@B

dude.... Why would you go and get a perfect he man and not share those pictures man! Want to see some quality shots! Looking forward to them

Running low on time these days.

I'm hoping Superman comes this week, and then I can do one big photo shoot with Supes, He-Man, my bowen Green Goblin, and my custom Thor.

Congrats Kris :clap looking forward to your pics buddy...I'm sure i'll work out a way of getting Orko to display from different positions so once I receive mine i'll have a little play around ;)

Hey Caeser, congrats buddy :hi5: what happened to yours bro? any damage? looking forward to seeing some early pics :yess:

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice. I emailed them last night at like 9 pm. Not only am I on the way to get the detolf replaced (broken glass) now I gotta wait for my HeMan (again) lol

Did you guys up north order direct from PCS or do you have another source for the exclusive He-man? Just wondering because I thought all domestic orders were going to ship before international orders.

Did you guys up north order direct from PCS or do you have another source for the exclusive He-man? Just wondering because I thought all domestic orders were going to ship before international orders.

Yeah directly from PCS

The Master Of The Universe is in hand! I must say PCS did an excellent job.
The paint is excellent. The only little thing I could say negative about the paint is right above the boots where it transitions to the leg there is a little color bleed
Orko looks awesome but doesn't fit snug on the stand. He wiggles and move from side to side. Not that big of a deal though. the stand attaches very securely on the base with magnets.
Putting He-Man in the foot holes was a bit challanging so be careful and patient.
Base is great Awesome detail and paint
Be careful puting on his hair piece not to scratch the face
The sword fits perfectly if it doesn't go down all the way just try the other side. It should fit snug
He comes with 2 different hair pieces and orko has 2 switch out hands (different wands)
Overall great piece. One of the best I've seen in awhile. Congrats on all those who got him. You will love it!

Thanks for the mini review. Cleared space for he man next to my PCS Dredd. Looking forward to seeing this in hand

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I got mine from PCS. They told me North America orders would ship first.

Alright guys just got back from IKEA, took a few pics of him before putting up the Detolf sorry for crappy pics. Also took pics of the flaws
ezyrenag.jpg
yduze3y9.jpg
2uhu2uqa.jpg
emesy5ut.jpg
yda6ygy9.jpg
nybamaga.jpg
ymu4yzy8.jpg
u6ysa2y8.jpg
ude5a7ar.jpg

Frikkin awesome Caesar :love :love amazing display!!! So what are your thoughts on he-Man buddy?

I love him I think he's a amazing but I'm so bummed that he came out like that. I could ignore the little things but not these. I took clearer pics
ta2ese4u.jpg
dyna7ery.jpg
azuga2as.jpg

Yea, i hear you bro...that mark on the left pec is in a noticeable place...the other marks wouldn't bother me so much. Will you get in touch with Audrey at PCS? It's funny cos when i try and put your He-Man side by side next to your Supes PF, they are both supposed to be 1/4 scale....Superman totally towers over him :lol

Yea, i hear you bro...that mark on the left pec is in a noticeable place...the other marks wouldn't bother me so much. Will you get in touch with Audrey at PCS? It's funny cos when i try and put your He-Man side by side next to your Supes PF, they are both supposed to be 1/4 scale....Superman totally towers over him :lol

Those aren't just marks. They're cracks if you look close enough you'll see them. Lol yeah he does. Supes and Bats are Beasts lol also could be the elevation too?

Those aren't just marks. They're cracks if you look close enough you'll see them. Lol yeah he does. Supes and Bats are Beasts lol also could be the elevation too?

Cracks!!! :gah: oh Man!!! Yea, definately get in touch with PCS bro...a replacement should hopefully be on the cards.

Back