Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, your one beats this surely?! :D

Ed McGuinness cracked this out some years ago.
817313-lion_o_vs_he_man.jpg

Now that's more like it!! :rock

I'll raise you another ;)

tyjejupa.jpg

Gotta start driving now. BTW your She-Ra is by far one of my faves. I've had that pic saved for years before I even got on this forum I think

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks Jedisword.

Hope you can pics of the statue when it's all set up?!

Yes! Definitely man for sure. Just got home. Sent wife grocery shopping so I can put the detolf together

:( one of the pieces had a sheet of glass that was broken

:( one of the pieces had a sheet of glass that was broken

Oh man that's sucks, and I bet a bit infuriating :(

Looking forward to seeing your He-man!

Until then, abit late I know but he is a illustration of lion-o i have been working on and off from an old promo image they released back in the 80's

etazamer.jpg

Sorry for bombing He-man with Lion-o again

The Master Of The Universe is in hand! I must say PCS did an excellent job.
The paint is excellent. The only little thing I could say negative about the paint is right above the boots where it transitions to the leg there is a little color bleed
Orko looks awesome but doesn't fit snug on the stand. He wiggles and move from side to side. Not that big of a deal though. the stand attaches very securely on the base with magnets.
Putting He-Man in the foot holes was a bit challanging so be careful and patient.
Base is great Awesome detail and paint
Be careful puting on his hair piece not to scratch the face
The sword fits perfectly if it doesn't go down all the way just try the other side. It should fit snug
He comes with 2 different hair pieces and orko has 2 switch out hands (different wands)
Overall great piece. One of the best I've seen in awhile. Congrats on all those who got him. You will love it!

Oh man that's sucks, and I bet a bit infuriating :(

Looking forward to seeing your He-man!

Until then, abit late I know but he is a illustration of lion-o i have been working on and off from an old promo image they released back in the 80's

etazamer.jpg

Sorry for bombing He-man with Lion-o again

Tell me about it. Wasn't going to even take it out. Wife convinced me otherwise but too dark to take any decent pics. Not very happy especially considering its my very first experience. He has a crack on his left pec, as well as a splotch of paint between his sword harness and his neck. His lips have a black stain on them too. But he's a great sculpt. Love the weight and feel and presence of him. Got number 67 :)

Back