Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, no cracks in the paint as far as I can see. But, on closer inspection, the paint job is pretty sloppy in places, most notably on Orko's ears near the hat, there is a splotch of blue paint on Orko's shirt, and the transition between He-Man's chest harness and his skin is messy in some spots. I can probably fix the blue splotch, just a matter of mixing up a paint match. The other stuff isn't too bad, it's just noticeable when you are looking closely.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with the piece.

I dunno B. I'd personally give PCS a quick email about the issues. Not to be overly picky but I feel the amount of money we spend to procure these works of art justify the ability to do so. I would at least try to have them send an Orko if not a whole new replacement if its that noticeable. I'd have to see pics to really make the call but still man... Worst case scenario your in the same spot

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here are some pics for comparison my fellow freaks! Personally the long haired wig is the way I remember He-Man. The short hair changes the appearance much more drastically then you would think. Really happy that Jerry gave us both options. I was very fortunate to get clean paint on these two exclusives. I'd love to see a more realistic take on this character in the years to come. As for the true filmation fans this is your he man, look no further! Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed taking them and congrats to all that scored this exclusive! Orko is definitely a huge compliment to He-Man on this statue.

Great pics James and Kris :clap congrats on recieving yours!!! Looks fantastic!!! Hope those small complaints regarding cracks and sloppy paint apps are in the minority but I can't wait for mine :yess:

IMG_0892-001.JPG

I posted some more pics in my collection thread.

Oh wow. I didn't even see this till I read Andy's post. Great pic Kris! This looks awesome in so many ways.

@Andy

Thanks buddy. Do you know roughly when they're supposed to ship this to you? I know your going to love this add to your 80s set up.

@Andy

Thanks buddy. Do you know roughly when they're supposed to ship this to you? I know your going to love this add to your 80s set up.

No idea mate :dunno living in Europe certainly puts us at the back of the list compared to you guys :( but I don't mind waiting a bit longer...finally got the Superman PF EX arriving on Friday so that'll keep me going for a while :yess: Yea, totally looking forward to adding He-Man with my Lion-O PF and of course my two G1 Transformer half scales in the background :rock

Awesome photos James! I like the longer hair version better too. It looks much more like the cartoon.

Mine is arriving today (a day earlier than expected) so I hope to get some pics and my review up later tonight.

Awesome photos James! I like the longer hair version better too. It looks much more like the cartoon.

Mine is arriving today (a day earlier than expected) so I hope to get some pics and my review up later tonight.

Thanks Ski. That's exciting! It's always nice when they show up a little earlier then expected.

Yeah something about the short hair doesn't work for me. Almost makes his head to tall or something. It rests higher up then the long hair. Curious to hear your thoughts. Looking forward to your pics and review buddy

I received my He-Man yesterday and I didn't see any paint flaws on mine. However, I am now going to go back and recheck to make sure. Also, how the hell are you guys Orko's sitting up tall next to He-man like that? Mine is like he is running away from He-Man like he's Faker or something. Weird! Maybe I don't have the Orko stand connected correctly?? Everything seemed to be fine I thought.

Check these out and tell me what you guys think? I think it might be the actual stand I got was far more curved than others.

21mb57t.jpg

23hww9v.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics but I only have the crappy Samsung Galaxy Note 2 camera....clearly not ideal for taking quality pics.

Last edited:
I received my He-Man yesterday and I didn't see any paint flaws on mine. However, I am now going to go back and recheck to make sure. Also, how the hell are you guys Orko's sitting up tall next to He-man like that? Mine is like he is running away from He-Man like he's Faker or something. Weird! Maybe I don't have the Orko stand connected correctly?? Everything seemed to be fine I thought.

Yeah check carefully. Mine even has a slight crack under the armpit of the raised arm. Here I took better shots of the areas to show you guys the type of damage. I got a response from Audrey from PCS so I sent him these
e6abyver.jpg
a4evedu2.jpg

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm glad you guys got some really nice ones. Hopefully my replacement will be more like yours. Bmutha your pics are major rad dude! Totally tubular man. Yeah the short hair makes the statue look so bad IMO lol can't wait to go home and stare at him lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Loricstone

I have two of these and both or kos should sit flush almost right on the magnet. He moves slightly from side to side but not anywhere to the angle that your orko is facing. May want to double check that her in all the way or shoot PCS a quick email about it. Maybe the hole was drilled incorrectly ? Dunno

Hey Tavegg, yeah I just checked and mine is sitting and aligned up correctly against the base. So it's on there correctly. This is clearly a case of a severly bent or curved stand no doubt! Orko should be posed right above and to the side of He-Man's left shoulder. My Orko is like YAAAAHHHH!!! It's Faker!!! Flee!!!!! or maybe like Damn He-Man why'd you have to let loose flatulence like that??? DAMN!!!!

Needless to say I just sent an email to [email protected]. I hope that is the right email to send it to.

Yep. That's the one. Audrey runs the show on that end and they are very quick to fix these types of issues. At least in my experience. Seems like a simple fix. Hope they take care of you quickly . Nice Motu set up btw

Hi

Has anyone got a contact email address for Audrey, as I have just receive my Exclusive and both Orko and He Man have damage.

Thanks in advance

Back